“More than you would ever expect of a hotel I was blown away”

Fairtex Sports Club Hotel
Ranked #105 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

This hotel was the best I've ever stayed in, amazing rooms amazing staff and they could not do anymore for you just delightful people. The gym and pool were top class. And it was close to the main strip for restaurants and bars. It was very cheap to stay and I would recommend a delux suite I could watch the television from the comfort of my bath once I opened the Japanese style walls. The staff helped us book flights and organise accommodation before we left for our next destination. The American girl Caroline that worked at reception was ama

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Toffeeman1981

Reviewed 3 February 2013

This was my first time in Thailand, my partner and I chose to stay at Fairtex especially for its muay thai training that it offers. The trainers were brilliant and friendly, we actually became quite close to them over our one week stay. During my stay here unfortunately I injured myself playing a game of badminton, the hotel staff was very helpful with getting me to the hospital with the hotel's privately owned van which was included as part of their service, there I was treated immediately. Thanks to Caroline , she made my life a lot easier as she spoke English which made communication efficient.She is one lovely lady, with great peoples skills. The bell boy was also very friendly also as he drove me to places with the cart as I could not walk for a day. Overall the service at Fairtex is absolutely fantastic, I could not fault them at all. As for the room, they were always cleaned and made up everyday however the shower is not the best. The hotel as a whole was always kept up to a high standard. The restaurant there was also excellent, we had dinner there every night as it was included in our package so over the week i managed to almost have everything on the menu, they were all very tasty and came in decent sized portions, if you enjoy a banana shake you must try their one! All in all I would love to return to Fairtex for my next vacation.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mellissa_le
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Excellent room and great service from the hotel, the American girl Caroline was a great help. I would recommend this hotel to anybody and made my stay in pattaya enjoyable, the room service was great and the food was nice , the rooms were very clean and I would definitely return when I come back in pattaya.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank Tommy8312
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Manager Prungsukont was really helpful. Rooms are beautiful.Those who love sports will enjoy the experience in this hotel, They have a swimming pool, basketball court,tennis court, squash court, Muay Thai Training,Gym.Bellboy Peter was very helpful too, I will definitely come back again

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are very comfortable and quieter
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kevinethanedwards
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have been coming to Thailand known as the land of smiles for six years now and have had many wonderful lodging experiences but the friendly and very communicative staff was on the top of my list of Wow, these guys are really very nice across the board! The standard room which i stayed was in the outer wing building and was clean and very quiet. I enjoyed having the Gym and Yoga classes available and free as part of my booking along with a fairly tasty breakfast buffet which includes many western norms omelet bar, and a great hot table variety of tasty Thai dishes which were not the standard watered down versions most Hotels offer. Conveniently located to the beginning of Beach and Naklua roads with easy walking access to many shops, restaurants and a mighty sized super Tesco Lotus mall less than 5 minutes away for those of us who must purchase mass quantities no matter where on the planet we land! The front desk staff was extremely helpful and they had lovely American lady on staff which i believe speaks volumes of the Hotels commitment to extra service for their foreign visitors.

Room Tip: Stayed there only this time and enjoyed the room i was offered after the Staff person pointed out th...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Abhileo
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I organized Group Exercise Team Instructor Team Summit hear.
All the facilities for Sport Clup so good for our activities and so easy to walk to the beach and place to eat.

My team stay in the Hotel Where Muay thai Fighter love to stay..
They said room are nice & clean

For me & my boss is in Luxury Wing..
Not thing to complain about it dear...

Sale & Staffs support us very well.. :)

It was a really nice meoried with team & this place also

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank April_eng
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Good rooms in standard sports wing and in the main hotel. Everyone greets you with a smile and the whole place is kept clean and tidy everyday! The facilities are fantastic and can't wait to return next year!

• Stayed: January 2013