“THE BEST PLACE !!”

Baboona BeachFront Living
Ranked #182 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Baboona !! the first word which comes out of me is ''Heaven''.
placed in prime location.just 2 steps to the beach and every thing possible u want.
The hotel was very very neat n comfy . especially the staff was very friendly and helping too.
the rooms we got was in 5th floor-amazing beach view rooms they got for us .
we really enjoyed there American breakfast
i would definitely recommend every one to stay in baboona - it is a worth to stay !!

Room Tip: every room is special.. specially take a room with sea view in 5th floor
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ANEESH B

Reviewed 22 October 2011

Was a solo traveler looking for a nice, clean reasonably priced place for my 5 days in Pattaya.

This was just the ticket. I had a top floor, ocean view corner unit and it was under $80 a day including a very nice breakfast.

Located directly across the street from the beach, it was a nice location. Far enough from the noise of Walking Street but a quick ride or long walk there in case you are inclined.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank conlopez
Reviewed 27 September 2011

i had good stay at baboona hotel , staff very friendly and helpful. if you would like to go anywhere in pattaya they can recomend you nice place and seeing tour, and hotel is good location near the beach road is easy to take baht bus to go anywhere,

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank veedvew
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I woz here 4 a week in top floor delux room gr8 view, but thats it had poor ac fan on balcony blows hot air, bathroom and lift are like a Sauna and u have to pay 4 breakfast even if u dont want it. Luckily i found gr8 Hotel on 2nd rd 4 half da price frosty air con (that u can leave on) and a Pool . Did i miss da sea view? Nahhhhhhh

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank wosntme
Reviewed 21 September 2011

The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to nearby restaurants yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the town not to be effected by noise. Fantastic views from the balcony over looking the beach.
The reception area is decorated nicely and the range and quality of books and C.D's in the library is good. Free internet access which I never had any difficulty connecting to.
The rooms are of good size with air con, mini bar, TV and a good size bed providing a comfortable nights sleep. The staff were helpful and provided an excellent customer service. The spa is definitely worth a visit and provide the finishing touch to a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank kdy3r
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I am a regular visitor to Pattaya, but this is without doubt the best hotel that I have stayed at in the area!
The staff were very friendly and made me feel instantly welcome, which is just what I needed after a long journey! The hotel itself is quite modern and set in an attractive location, looking out onto the beach. The room was spacious and clean, and for 30 pounds a night seemed like pretty good value, considering that it included air con and use of the gym. I am sometimes reluctant to stay in and eat at hotel restaurants when I'm travelling, but the food at the Baboona was really good. I would definitely reccomend trying out the food at the LiBary if you just want to chill out and have a decent meal with your mates. Overall, the Baboona was the perfect base for going out and about in Pattaya and I'll definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Arived on a Friday booked adeluxe room told I will be put on the fith floor as the sixth floor is too hot.
That night when I returned back to my room about 1-00am it was so hot becuase the airconditioner swiches off without the key inserted into the master power switch. After nearly two hours and a bottle of water I finaly got some sleep.
Requested a second key at reception and was told the compreesor wil break and not allowed hotel policy. I explaine your reception airconditioner runs 24/7 so why does my room have to be hot?
Breakfast is self service & served outside and the milk, orange juice is not kept in ice and is warm too drink. You can sit inside where the airconditioner works however you receive nasty looks.
Lunch I asked for a bottle of water and they gave me 600 ml plus when I asked if I could have a smaller bottle the senior waiter was rude about it to his colluege
Dinner came down sat to eat refused to serve me yet a table with Japanese was also their and no problem for them. It appears Falung have to sit outside in the heat.
My private driver(Friend) to pick me for an outing, when he arived the reception requested who he was why where ect in a rude manner.

Finally I had enough I then spoke to reception and asked why are you treating me this way, in front of me they spoke to each other in Thai, to their shock I spoke back to them inperfect Thai and said you should not assume a guest does not understand or speak Thai.
I asked to speak to the GM and after some debate gave a number in Bangkok and I have received an official appology.

The pipes in the bathromm smash against eah other every time you flush the tiolet or use the shower. You can hear the room next to you ect

One would aviod this hotel.magine the heat in the room during April (Song Klan)

Room Tip: Rooms are neat however for the price their is better value in Pattaya and cooler
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo