Recently stayed at Baboona BeachFront Living whilst at Pattaya on holiday.
The name says it all, across the road from the beach approximately 3 kms to walking street (not my scene).
The hotel was immaculate, large room with a balcony overlooking the beach. the rooms were cleaned every day, the staff very accommodating.
Breakfast was included in the room rate (Western and Thai).
There is a small gym on the premises, a substantial library and a collection of DVD's for guests use.
I did not get to use the restaurant but the menu looked most inviting.
Despite the proximity to Beach Rd, very little noise intruded into the room.
There are a range of excellent eating venues near the hotel and a 7 eleven just down the road.
The only disappointment, the hotel does not have a pool.
Despite this, I would gladly book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya