Arrived late at night, check-in was swift and the front desk staff was polite and cheerful. We got rooms at the higher floors 4th and 6th as requested but unfortunately they could not provide us any room with seaview where they said the price is different (although not stated so in our initial booking). No bell boy and the lift was small so we had to take two turns to bring ourselves and our luggages up to our rooms.
Room is comfy, aircond is strong, we have balcony in every room, decor is a tad bit old but overall the room is clean and the hotel included a good handful of complimentary snacks and drinks which are replenished everyday. Hotel facilities wise, there is a 24/7 gym with basic equipments like treadmills, elliptical etc, a lounge where you can play a bit of foosball, magazines and movies for rent. Breakfast everyday basically serves the same food and you get to order egg (boil, scramble, omelette etc) with bacon from the chef. The breakfast consist a mixture of western, asia and thai cuisine and you get to enjoy the meals from main course to dessert, its all included.
The hotel is located quite near to the early end of beach road, so we preferred to travel to center Pattaya where its more happening by taking the Rot Song Taew/ "Baht bus". Convenience store like Family Mart/ 7-eleven can be easily found within walking distance either to your left or right.
As mentioned earlier, the front desk staff are also helpful especially in assisting us to contact taxis and haggle for a good price for us. This hotel is definitely recommended if you are travelling with family with elderly or young children where you just want to be far away from the noisy nightlife of pubs and the Walking Street to enjoy a relaxing vacation by the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya