The hotel is right on the opposite side of Pattaya beach on a one-way road. If you can pay extra and upgrade to the sea view room, It is definitely worth the money. In front of the hotel you can catch baht buses all the way down the beach for cheap, but be forewarn, it cost quite a bit more on the way back because the road opposite direction is 1/2 mile away so Taxi is your only choice or pay extra to catch the same baht bus back. Maid service is exceptional. She is well worth whatever this hotel pays for her. Friendly and conscious of room cleanliness.
Other than the hotel maid, other hotel staffs service was non-existence. The young door man and day receptionist are always playing with the cell phone or putting on her make-up. They don't offer much of a smile or help for that matter. You'd figured that they would be inclined to recommend places to visits or recommend ways for guess to save money while sight seeing? On the contrary, the only they tell you is go try it, it's on this street or that street. No tips, no hints no help. Terrible...
Breakfast was average on certain days and terrible the next. One day tables are full of food and the next it's emptied....weird. Of course you can ask them for Eggs and bacon but bacon are burnt on all 3 days I ordered and IT WAS COLD. The only positive I can say about breakfast is that it's free.
Things hotel needs to improve on: STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR CELL PHONE when guess are asking for help. Offer concierge service or at least offer guess help at "day" reception area. Not difficult to improve on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya