Great value hotel. Paid 1200 baht per night for Deluxe Seaview room at this hotel, (£25).
Room very spacious, with great TV and surround sound system. Small balcony also, and huge windows. Right on the beach with this hotel, not luxurious as only small and you have to rent chairs (only 30 baht per day). Hotel has no pool or major facilities however due to its location everything is perfect. Room definately impressive for price. Staff in restaurant were awful, slow, unfriendly and uninterested, which is unusual for Thailand. Food was ok. Lift was small and dated, but who cares about the lift hey...
only 10mins walk to major shopping complex etc and about 25 min walk to Walking Street (or 30 baht in baht bus)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya