We stayed on the 5th floor in a deluxe seaview room but the first night the air conditioning was so noisy, we didnt get much sleep - had to turn it off to get some peace - it broke down completely the next morning so we were shifted to the 4th floor which didn't have quite as nice a view but still spectacular...a lovely breakfast including a cooked american breakfast if you wanted it but a more than adequate buffet to choose from...about a 7 minute walk to Central Festival and the baht truck back was only 10 baht - lots of them outside the hotel. The internet is free so that was a big plus - a really nice hotel..we didn't miss having a pool at all as the beach just across the road but we actually preferred to sit on the balcony and watch the world go by and the beautiful sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya