Spent 8 days at the Baboona and found it real value for money. Nice clean room, TV, DVD player, complimentary drinks (apart from Alcohol), & free wi fi in room. Had a sea view which had a good size balcony and was great to sit and watch sunsets / thunderstorms (be aware the balcony rail was a little lower than expected) Didn't eat breakfast here but did have a massage which was pretty good too.
Hotel did not have a pool which was disappointing but guess that's bad planning on our part. For the money think this was a pretty good hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya