“A good place to stay”

Ranked #127 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“A good place to stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel and I enjoyed my stay. I stayed in a studio room which is there basic room. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms are very stylish as is the whole hotel.
I enjoyed my breakfast which was a combination of buffet and set menu and my guests breakfast was included in the room price.
The complimentary toiletries were extensive and the mini bar was very well priced.
My only quibble was that there was no walk in shower but there was a huge spa bath with a shower head so I could still have a shower but my guest had trouble climbing in as that tub is huge.
The pool was nice and although not huge it was never crowded .
I found the staff very friendly and would recommend this hotel and will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Grab a higher room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Andrew B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Thai first
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was there again, and as usual very friendly and flawless service, the only minus this time was the trouble with the internet connection, i.e. the WiFi did not work several days. The problem was with the provider, but it took several days to get them into taking action,
Everything else was great, I would go there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is misleading in the pictures, the gym is in the other hotel LK Metro which is down the road, very misleading. The breakfast was not good, especially when there are flies all over the uncovered pastries, fruit. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here. Only good thing is the rooms are big and the pool has a lovely view.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Christine H
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I like most of my stay here. The rooms are spacious but do not have any type of view. The staff was indifferent with the except of the restaurant personel who where quite friendly. The breakfast selection I thought was limited but very good tasting. The problem I had was with the noise which is because it is located in an area with plenty of bars an after return to the room past 1AM each of my four night stay the party did not stop until around three o'clock. Even with the poor staff behavior I enjoyed my stay but maybe because I had so little interaction with them.

Room Tip: Try staying on side opposite side of the bars.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We booked 7 nights but stayed only 3 nights. After first night we claimed about the shower being only 150cm high, couldn't stand in the shower. The staff said they would fix this at next day. At the next day nothing happened, and when we asked about it, the answer was "we are not going to do anything, it's same high in every room". We had to be there one more night because it was already afternoon, and we left after 3 nights. The staff never smiled, the only one who was smiling at anyone was the waitress at the breakfast room. Breakfest was good, but that's only good thing in this hotel. Really not worth the money what we paid. There is many more better hotels with this price....

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mika A
Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2014

First, a Pattaya hotel is a Pattaya hotel, nothing great about this one, nor is there anything really that bad
I have been to Thailand many times, certainly not the worst – I’m neutral on this place
Would I stay again, maybe, I stayed here this past trip because the Dusit D2 was too expensive for 7 or 8 nights, whatever it was
Location – yes, good, if you’re only coming for walking street you can find something closer, as for exploring more of Pattaya it’s a great location
The street is busy, just be careful for cars and motor bikes when you step out of the hotel lobby
The deluxe room is large, loads of room, nice desk, TV, comfortable bed, a dressing area if you need it, patio which is good for smoking
The pool area is good; I had no problem finding a recliner to lie out in the sun
Bringing a guest in – no problem, the staff were nice – no problems
If you read the other reviews about a high bath tub, 1) who cares and 2) no problem filling it with hot water
The toilet wash down faucet did leak, I figured out which valve to turn off to stop the leak - the cleaner didn’t seem to care about it, note that the toilet still worked fine
The message next door is good, try it
They will give you water, something other room service items in the fridge - I think I seen a umbrella if it did rain, there is a 7-11 across the road & ATM just outside the hotel
The bell boy, did expect a tip when he escorted me to my room, I think this is typical for Pattaya/ Thailand
Breakfast, I had a peak and choose to eat outside the hotel, mainly because I didn’t want to see other people, it’s cheap & easy to have something better (and with a bloody mary )
Loads of bars just as you step outside – you’ll have fun staying here, bang for the buck – average
Good WiFi

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Canadian_2008_2013
LK_Management_Team, Customer Service at LK Residence, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear Canadian_2008_2

Thank you for your stayed and left a valuable comment that great for us to improve it. We apologize for your inconvenience you ' ve faced at here. Your complaint were already sent to the manager for improve now. We look forward to see you comeback and we pledge to serve the best for your next coming. We hope to be a first choice of hotel service for stay whenever you come at PATTAYA.

If you have any questions or would like to stay with us again. Please don't hesitate to contact us at CS@LKPATTAYA.COM

Best Regards ,
CS@LKPATTAYA.COM
Customer Service Team
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The room was perfect. As my room was on 6th floor to the direction to the see, it was quiet for sleeping. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was ok, even if after during a long stay, I need some more changes. The pool was very small and in shadow most of the day, but ok for morning swim.

Only negative point was the shower, where was no warm/hot water. I understood other customers have claimed this as well, but the hotel seems to be unable to fix the problem.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo