“The most pathetic Hotel in Pattaya”
Review of Sawasdee Pattaya

Sawasdee Pattaya
Ranked #394 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was my biggest mistake to book this hotel but the blunder was to stay here.. 4-6 Ft rooms stinking to hell & rude behavior at hotel will frustrate you to the core ..so much of my stuff got stolen from my room by room service people & there is not a single camera in Lobby to track this
when confronted the hotel staff .they shout and abuse on you without listening & start pushing you badly....Never ever stay in this hotel

Room Tip: NO AC very very small rooms ..stinking badly
Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank neosunny
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking valuable time to write the review.

I was very disappointed to read your review advising of your experience stay at the Hotel. First and foremost, I wish to apologize for the lack of professionalism shown and for any inconvenience caused.

All the concerns you raised have been noted, discussed and action planned has been developed to improve our service level.

We hope that you will give us another chance in the future and I look forward to welcome you back for another stay at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotels.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was good experience to stay at this hotel for two nights,,near to beach,,all facilities were available,,including internet but you have to pay for internet not free,,staff was good,,rooms neat and clean,,TV,AC and refrigerator available.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience to other travelers.

We were very happy to read that you liked the facilities of the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Yours Thankfully,

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very central to all amienities of Pattaya such as Beach, Bar, Shoping mall and not far from Walking Street. The hotel room are cleaned every day including towels and bed linen. Friendly staff, I would visit here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Henry19683
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments about your recent stay at Sawasdee Pattaya hotel. I’m sure other travelers will appreciate these comments.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Yours Thankfully,

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I arrived here 2 days ago,I reported the patio doors as they didn't lock,also switch hanging off the wall very dangerous loose wires also just plugged in my mobile phone and plug exploded. The place is dirty and tired nothing works! The staff are rude and unhelpful twice I have asked for alarm calls and twice I have not got them. I will never stay here again and I urge others to do the same.

Room Tip: If you want a good room stay in another hotel preferably not a sawadsee hotel as I have stayed in 2...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jinxycat2013
SawasdeeHotels, ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายขาย at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Jinxycat2013

First of all I would like to say thank you very much for your kind selected our property during your valuable time in Pattaya and sorry to hear that you unsatisfy during stay with us.

Please accept my sincerely sorry about this matter, we try hard to provide our good service to all our value guest and make them happy during stay with us, would be very much appreciated if you can send me more information about this issue to our marketing team at mkt-corp@sawasdee-hotels.com

We do hope that you will give us a chance to welcome you again in your next visit Pattaya and once again thank you very much for your valuable comment.

With Best Regards,

Sawasdee Pattaya

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I loved this hotel. The breakfast was very nice. 2 eggs and toast. The hotel was so cheap we got a room each me and my friend. We had the luxury room too and it was around just a tenner a night per person !!! Full size fridge. Huge double bed. Full size tv. I didn't get a kettle I got a mini urn that kept the water hot all the time. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly. We could use the pool at the hotel just a short walk around the corner. Straight out of the hotel there was plenty of restaurants, but I advise through the day eating from the various carts that sell from banana fritter that only cost 20p each! Fantastic hotel and resort.

Room Tip: Go for the most expensive room its only around £10.00
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kath h
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Pathetic hotel to stay. i booked online but when i reached hotel they showed me a room worse than a hostel room and charged me 2500 baht to upgrade to a decent room. the room costed me INR 7000 finally.

Room Tip: DOnt' book in this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank dimpy2014
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

This's the second time for me in this Hotel for the price, it's probably not the worst place in Pattaya. But don't expect much either, room are basic abd like a guesthouse than a hotel. The staff are friendly and always ready to help.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends