“Normal Budget hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #385 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
New Delhi, India
“Normal Budget hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed there with my friends for a holiday in pattaya, hotel has clean rooms, bathrooms. It has balcony. the problem is staffs are not friendly and rude behavior. they are not goods with English and didnt care about their customers.
Hotel is close to beach and pubs.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Savy1986
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent visit to Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel.
We apologize for any lack of service. We do have regular English language classes for all staff to ensure that their level of English is always improving.

We hope that you will give us another chance in the future and I look forward to welcome you back for another stay at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotels.

Best Wishes,

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times now. I still like the location. Off Second row out of the way. There is really no quite place in Pattaya however, this hotel is away from the direct hustle and bustle. Still plenty to do though everywhere. If you are traveling on the cheap this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and more importantly, thank you for staying at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel . The team really enjoyed reading your feedback. I’m pleased to hear that you had great stay and look forward to welcoming you back later in the year.

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was my biggest mistake to book this hotel but the blunder was to stay here.. 4-6 Ft rooms stinking to hell & rude behavior at hotel will frustrate you to the core ..so much of my stuff got stolen from my room by room service people & there is not a single camera in Lobby to track this
when confronted the hotel staff .they shout and abuse on you without listening & start pushing you badly....Never ever stay in this hotel

Room Tip: NO AC very very small rooms ..stinking badly
Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank neosunny
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking valuable time to write the review.

I was very disappointed to read your review advising of your experience stay at the Hotel. First and foremost, I wish to apologize for the lack of professionalism shown and for any inconvenience caused.

All the concerns you raised have been noted, discussed and action planned has been developed to improve our service level.

Best Wishes,

Hotel Manager

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was good experience to stay at this hotel for two nights,,near to beach,,all facilities were available,,including internet but you have to pay for internet not free,,staff was good,,rooms neat and clean,,TV,AC and refrigerator available.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience to other travelers.

We were very happy to read that you liked the facilities of the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very central to all amienities of Pattaya such as Beach, Bar, Shoping mall and not far from Walking Street. The hotel room are cleaned every day including towels and bed linen. Friendly staff, I would visit here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Henry19683
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments about your recent stay at Sawasdee Pattaya hotel. I’m sure other travelers will appreciate these comments.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Bangkok, Thailand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I arrived here 2 days ago,I reported the patio doors as they didn't lock,also switch hanging off the wall very dangerous loose wires also just plugged in my mobile phone and plug exploded. The place is dirty and tired nothing works! The staff are rude and unhelpful twice I have asked for alarm calls and twice I have not got them. I will never stay here again and I urge others to do the same.

Room Tip: If you want a good room stay in another hotel preferably not a sawadsee hotel as I have stayed in 2...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Jinxycat2013
SawasdeeHotels, ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายขาย at Sawasdee Pattaya, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Jinxycat2013

First of all I would like to say thank you very much for your kind selected our property during your valuable time in Pattaya and sorry to hear that you unsatisfy during stay with us.

Please accept my sincerely sorry about this matter, we try hard to provide our good service to all our value guest and make them happy during stay with us, would be very much appreciated if you can send me more information about this issue to our marketing team at mkt-corp@sawasdee-hotels.com

We do hope that you will give us a chance to welcome you again in your next visit Pattaya and once again thank you very much for your valuable comment.

With Best Regards,

Sawasdee Pattaya
Lee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I loved this hotel. The breakfast was very nice. 2 eggs and toast. The hotel was so cheap we got a room each me and my friend. We had the luxury room too and it was around just a tenner a night per person !!! Full size fridge. Huge double bed. Full size tv. I didn't get a kettle I got a mini urn that kept the water hot all the time. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly. We could use the pool at the hotel just a short walk around the corner. Straight out of the hotel there was plenty of restaurants, but I advise through the day eating from the various carts that sell from banana fritter that only cost 20p each! Fantastic hotel and resort.

Room Tip: Go for the most expensive room its only around £10.00
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends