“Outstanding”
Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #5 of 1,442 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$5 - US$49
Description: The Bistro is what the name says, a bistro. Not a place to have up market parties, or “fine dining”. The Bistro is a family restaurant with good food, with fresh ingedients, and a touch of class.
Reviewed 26 June 2019

We ate at the Bistro twice, firstly sampled the Thai menu and secondly the western menu. On both occasions our meals were delicious, very generous portions and lovely service from the staff. Peter the owner very kindly bought us a couple of complimentary drinks, much appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Bistro, in fact I'd say you should definitely visit!

Date of visit: June 2019
peschew2016, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Thank you very much for the good review. make as very happy.
we hope see you again.
best regards the bistro team

Write a reviewReviews (474)

Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

We went to have a Swiss cheese carnival and the restaurant is just as the boss said, small but good. The beef and lamb are just what it meant to be. btw, thanks for the free drink from the boss!

Date of visit: June 2019
peschew2016, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Thank you for the good review and also for the nice time in the bistro. we are very surprised that you eating many different dishes from switzerland.
we hope see you soon again

Reviewed 20 June 2019

I was there in February for the first time and had a cheese fondue with which I was not really happy.Meanwhile I wanted to try other dishes and I am sorry for my review in February.4 times now I ate different dishes and they were all excellent.Tonight I had a perfect asparagus soup, Buendner Fleisch and as main course chanterelles.Everything was really very good.Service still very friendly.I can really recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019

Thank you for the good review, this give as a good feeling. we hope see you soon again

Reviewed 18 June 2019

The Bistro Wine & Cheese is lot more than only wine and cheese. Daily fresh cooked menues, international and thai food and a big assortment of delicious wines and drinks are just a few words to describe the outstanding quality of this place. I love to stay with Peter and his staff. They always grant me an exeptional evening. There is only one thing you have to do before you go there. Please make a reservation. Because meanwhile, it is a well known secret tip :-)

1  Thank 807marcelw
peschew2016, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Thank you very much for the good review. And also for the very good time we have together.
We hope see you soon again.
Best regards the bistro team

Reviewed 9 June 2019

The Menü is daily changing with excellent choices. International dishes as well perfect cooked Thai food on an acceptable price range. The staff is very friendly and well trained. Simple one of the better places in Pattaya.

Date of visit: May 2019
peschew2016, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

Thank you so much for the good review. It’s really a pleasure to read this.
we hope see you soon again