“wow stay”

Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #250 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 28 October 2012

i stayed there 2 times, i love to stay again & again, nice reception staff, helpful, always smiling. very near to walking street just walking distance of 5 minute. hotel has 3 wings, all wings has different taste, swimming pool located at centre of 3 wings, its amazing pool, you can enjoy your drinks while inside water. staff is very cooperated, they always in a helping mood, last time we don't liked one room location and requested for a change, without any wrinkle on forehead they made efforts and alloted another good view room to us. thanks. Good breakfast, clean washrooms. only issue is no open balcony but room has big mirror walls which give you feel like you are in a big room. if you are alone in room then also you would find yourself in mirror and dont feel alone... ha ha...
overall experience is good, i prefer to say in queen size bed, i don't like twin beds. so would like to prefer their room having double bed.

Room Tip: Ask for kingsize bed room, if want to spend little more than ask for executive wing, there you will...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bhups2731
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Dear Bhups2731,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our fantastic Pool and Pool Bar which is one of the highlights of our property.

We appreciate positive comments about the friendliness and flexibility of our staff and I will be sure to pass this on to our team.

I hope your stay with us made your trip to Pattaya a memorable one and we look forward to welcome you back again on your next trip.

Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Go to pattaya for a honeymoon then nova platinum is the place.
Excellent location very clean and great service.worth whatever you pay.
Well located and neatly designed hotel.
Its located near the beach
and the shops on south pattaya.
Dont miss ripleys believe it or not ,
Very close to the hotel and its amazing.
Suraj

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Sunish01
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Sunush01,

Greetings from Nova Platinum,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback, glad we could be a part of your honeymoon experience!

I will share all of your positive comments with our team and we hope to welcome you back again to Nova Platinum in the future...

Reviewed 5 October 2012

The Nova Platinum hotel in Pattaya is not overall a bad hotel but it has some issues.
On check in at the hotel I was a day late due to flight delays normally I would just take this on the chin as it is not the hotels fault your flight is delayed , when I arrived at the hotel , they did not have a room available for me which tells me that even though I paid for the room in advance for 5 days they went ahead and sold the room to someone else , the first room they gave me a key for was occupied this is after a 45 minute wait , another 45 minute wait and they found me a room , which when I arrived at the maid was just leaving so obviously this room had been occupied.
I have a real issue when I pay for something and then it is not available , I requested Agoda travel to refund me for one day due to the room being rented out , I had one reply saying they contacted the hotels and am still waiting for a response 5 days later
One night during heavy rain I could hear water dripping , turned on the light stepped out of bed and found my floor half covered with water , the water was leaking through the window. I grabbed a towel and soaked up what water I could and on the morning informed the front desk, their response was do you need assistance I replied more towels to soak up the water and someone to clean up the mess, I returned to my room only to find extra towels and had to clean the water up myself , no follow up from the hotel was ever conducted.
On several occasions I had to get up out of bed and ask people in the hallway to quite down as they woke me up from a dead sleep , although I brought this to the attention of the hotel staff they appeared to be powerless to do anything about it.
The breakfast buffet is average , would I stay there again NO

When it came to cleaning the room I droped tooth paste on my bathroom vanity the first day and it was still there when I left on the 5th days if that is any indication on how well they clean the rooms

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear OFT,

First of all we would like to say thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience with us.

I am sorry to hear it did not met your expactations. I will look into your comments on the Arrival and Rooms availability with our team as well as the issue you mentioned with the leaking in the Room.

We are currently making changes to all of the rooms as well as upgrading our services so I hope you we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Hotel on your future trips to Pattaya and provide the level of service you expect.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Best location,good swimming pool,beautiful spa, good service....Easily accessible market place...walking street in 10min....OH gym is good facing the pool....
At night the area looks very bright...u can indulge in any activity hotel does not object....nor the ask for tips....
V had a memorable stay...

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank DRSIM
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear DRSIM,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

First of all I would like to say thank you for your valueable feedback and positive comments on our Hotel.

We are glad you appreciated our unique features as well as the friendliness of our staff.

We hope your stay with us made your trip a memorable one and we look forward to welcome you back to Nova Platinum on your next trip to Pattaya!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Nova Platinum is one of best hotels in pattaya very close to beach and famous walking street, food served is excellent, nice pool and Jacuzzi... dont miss the fun at pool bar. staff is very compliant and hospitable and provide you perfect guidance... do indulge at SPA too...

Room Tip: prefer the building on the main road
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank KaranChawla

Dear KaranChawla,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hote!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will pass along your positive comments on our food and hospitable service to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nova Platinum Hotel on your next trip to Pattaya.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

You guys spent lots of money in developing this hotel to an excellent standard however you choose your reception girls with no english communication, they cant speak correctly and cant understand a single sentence....You shift Indians in your other building and keep your main buiding for other nations....Wow what kind of persons you are hiring....even there attitude with Indians were pathetic, You guys better change your girl staff, they have attitude problem...How much thay are earning? I dont think they earn to b a princess....They are just a reception lady to serve guests....I asked them plenty of times for the help but they behaved very badly...I will never come to your hotel again for sure and never suggess anyone to do so...
I stayed with Amari Antrium in Bangkok and learn something from them, They know the value of a guest....I loved there customer service....I stayed in excellent hotels in Dubai as well with good customer servicess....I liked pattaya alot n dnt wanna stay in your hotel again...Thanks for your time....Nd no need to change your staff just let them learn some manners...
stayed from 22nd to 24th Aug in your hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ankur B
Sujimanus K, Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Mr. Ankur B (Najibabad),

Greetings from Nova Platinum and we thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to hear of the level of service you received from our team and this is of course not the standard that we strive to achieve here at Nova Platinum.

We are currently working hard to improve all levels of services to our Guests and hope that on your future trips to Pattaya you will consider our property once again and enjoy a more pleasant experience.

We thank you as well for your positive feedback on the standard of the Hotel and your experiences at Amari properties and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

(On behalf of)

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were a group of 37 people from INDIA,
we were in the hotel at around 11 am but we received the rooms after 2 pm that too after much requests by our tour guide & operators, we had to bear all the trouble in the morning.
The staff in the hotel is very in co-operative and the hotel is very active in charging the money for those things that we haven t consumed at all, so please be carefully about the mini bar in the rooms.
Avoid this hotel, go for the hotels near the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Indian2012
Sujimanus K, Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Dear Indian2012,

Greetings from Nova Platinum, and we thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are very sorry for the delay in your check-in time and that you did not receive a warm welcome from our staff.

I have shared this with my team and we are currently making it a priority to improve all of our services.

We hope that on your next trip to Pattaya you will give Nova Platinum another chance and we are confident you will enjoy a much more pleasant stay with us.

Once again we thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you back to Nova Platinum in the future.

(On behalf of )