1) this hotel is in a decent location accessible to basic needs and tourist attractions.
2) I dont wanna give this hotel beyond 2 stars reasons
a) very pathetic service.
b) they have problem with asians and are racist.
c) the staff is never interested in understanding your basic needs .
e) rooms are not fully functionally equipped most of the times.
f) room cleanliness was good when we entered for the 1st time and there after hygine of the room was not maintained on daily basis unless you shout out loud.
i would say if you actually looking to realx and enjoy the amenities of the hotel this is not the place to stay.
if your just a adjustable traveller and have no other choice then u can game in for it
and dnt have high hopes for the breakfast its the most saddest part as u dnt have anything good accept the normal one such as breads,2 fruits,omletes, boiled egg,3 type of juice,tea and coffee and cornflakes dnt expect any thing beyond this.
INDIANS FOR GOD SAKE Dnt go to this hotel ever or els u will loose your self respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Platinum Hotel is a located in South Pattaya just a 5 minute walk from the Walking Street and Pattaya Bay. The hotel has 3 low rise buildings, with a total of 270 well-appointed guestrooms. All rooms feature a 32” Samsung LCD TV, DVD player, hairdryer, scale, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, safebox, free wi-fi internet access and an array of modern facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Amari Hotels, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nova Platinum Pattaya