other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Geir K
Bangkok, Thailand
“Stay away !”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We was recieved by the manager a young Ukranien women, no smile nor welcome greeting. she was warm as cold Winter up North..Only come here like I remember from the army. My feeling turn to way am I here. It is a building with private owned condoes, some offred for rent by a young Ukraninen coulpe, Their English knowledge was very limited.
There ad in Booking.com tell that the room are 30m3 did not look 30 to me and with 60x60 tiles it easy caluculation. Room was max 20,6 pluss a balcony less than two. Mention it for the manager, she was stubborn and stay with 30. I let it pass because my stay was only for six days. First morning big water leak from a broken pipe feeding toilet. With wather almost all over before i manage to close the valve. Telephone the management about the matter, they offred to fix it next day. I refused that because being out of toilet for 24 hours was no option. I had to force them to come asap witch she and her boss (Guess boyfriend) did.. We was offred a new room, even smaller and this time very dirty. Personally did I have problem walking without shoe in bathroom.
bathroom.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Apr 2017
Dear Guest!
The apartments size is 30 sqm. You can check by tiles or by meters but you forgot to add bathroom and balcony size. At website you can red size of apartments 30 sqm and it is correct. All time you stay you were looking the reason for complains. You broken air conditioner because can not use it correct and open the door and turn it on for full all the night. It was overheat and linking after. And we change room for you and you were not happy again. I think if you expect to get perfect, big and luxury room you should book more expensive place. And I don't think that it's good idea to discuss here our managers private life. And of course our English not perfect as yours, but anyways I think it's much better then your Russian))) (we are not native speakers as you).

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing