“Awesome!”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The staffs are friendly.
They did all the checking before going up the crane.
They will do whatever you requested for. Since this was my first time doing this, I asked the person to push me if I don't move after he ask me to jump, which he did and I'm glad.
Even though I scream so loud and continue like I do not know how long. hahaha

Visited January 2013

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exhilirating”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I took the package where you get to do one extra jump if you were interested. And obviously I did it.one forward jump n one backward jump. It was a highlight of my Thailand tour. This is the place I got addicted to bungee jumps.

Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“didn't even show!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Booked through this company as its new zealand managed and we thought it would be a bit better run and alot safer than the other bungy which is based in Patong.
We received a confirmation page to print and also an email from the owner to confirm our room number as we were getting a transfer for an extra 800baht to and from the bungy place.
Waited for an hour after when our 9am pick up should have been, double checked our confirmation to make sure we hadn't mistaken the date or time and even emailed Terry Pearce again to ask if he had misplaced our booking.
We received no answering email at all to apologise for anything, and the driver for our transfer never showed, therefore didn't get to go ahead with this thrill at all.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank sabrina_vlac
Plymouth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“First Bungy”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This was the best, scariest, amazing thing i've done. i was buzzing after. i opted for the top price option which gives you two jumps (which am so glad i did as you got to do it twice), t-shirt, video and pics. The staff were spot on and i was put at ease with the amount of checks they carried out. And the site in general looked the business and clean. The gentalmen on the main desk who is from new zealand was a real gent aswell, pointing out all the jumps in NZ which i now hope to get to as i have the bug for it now. Many thanks to everybody there. Think i have a new hobby now.

Word of WARNING!!!!! I got a taxi from patong and asked to be taken to this one, which is over the hill out of patong, this fella took me to the one in patong first, which in my opinion looked like a hole and a bit dodge, so make sure he takes you to the one outside of patong, as what i found out in my hotel, jungle bungy is the only proper bungy site and the one in patong is not to be trusted, i felt the taxi driver was getting a back hander from the dodge one, but that is just my view on it. you will know if your in the right place as you got to go up over the hill out of patong.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bubbaopos
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“extreme adventure”
Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for extreme adventure during your holiday in Phuket bungy jumping is one of the best choice for your challenges you can jump 50 meters over the green-blue water of the Jungle Lagoon at the Jungle Bungy Jump .

1 Thank shehab77