“Sweet Suicide.”
Review of Jungle Bungy Jump

Jungle Bungy Jump
Ranked #141 of 475 Tours in Phuket
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Was a very beautiful experience doing the bungy jump, have to be honest that i took 2 minutes to gather some guts.. was my first time, but after the jump, it was a whole new feeling. It's a must try!

3  Thank RudeBoyGiri

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is one of the reason that brought me to Phuket..arrived at the site in the morning and saw one guy just finished his jump..I wasn't too sure if I was going to do it but I'm glad I did it at last..it felt SUPER GOOD after the jump...the whole process just took like around 15 minutes or less which include safety check...the staffs are very friendly...I did tried to ask the staff to push me if it happened that I don't jump but he refused..I just did what he told me and waalllaa before I can felt anything I was already hanging and swinging on the air.

1  Thank Doris C
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The staffs are friendly.
They did all the checking before going up the crane.
They will do whatever you requested for. Since this was my first time doing this, I asked the person to push me if I don't move after he ask me to jump, which he did and I'm glad.
Even though I scream so loud and continue like I do not know how long. hahaha

2  Thank syarifah s
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I took the package where you get to do one extra jump if you were interested. And obviously I did it.one forward jump n one backward jump. It was a highlight of my Thailand tour. This is the place I got addicted to bungee jumps.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Booked through this company as its new zealand managed and we thought it would be a bit better run and alot safer than the other bungy which is based in Patong.
We received a confirmation page to print and also an email from the owner to confirm our room number as we were getting a transfer for an extra 800baht to and from the bungy place.
Waited for an hour after when our 9am pick up should have been, double checked our confirmation to make sure we hadn't mistaken the date or time and even emailed Terry Pearce again to ask if he had misplaced our booking.
We received no answering email at all to apologise for anything, and the driver for our transfer never showed, therefore didn't get to go ahead with this thrill at all.

4  Thank sabrina_vlac