See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We just spent one night here but the staff were extremely friendly. The room was clean, the AC was great and the location was perfect to get to the pier early the next morning. The street also had beautiful colonial french architecture.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alyssalondon
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Seems that since many of the last reviews were placed the downstairs seating area at the back has been replaced by a small pond! Unfortunately this seems to breed a ton of Mosquitos. Add into this that there are 2-3 cats in the place that complain all night and the phone at reception can be heard in all the rooms, it isn't particularly relaxing to stay here.

Our room was nicely decorated, had aircon and a decent shower. However the shower leaked into reception.

For us the final piece of the puzzle was the refusal for us to pay on credit card due to some which meant we had to go and get cash. Lucky we tried to pay when we arrived as I've no idea where we would've got cash first thing in the morning with an early flight to catch.

This place could be really nice & boutique but at the moment it's probably worth avoiding.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The rooms are very clean and have a special design. The place is nicely quiet at night. Its located in the center of old town phuket and sourrounded by nice restaurants and sights. The staff is friendly and speaks good english. The room was very clean, unfortunately it was not cleaned during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stay at hotel near the beach is not my choice for this trip because I would like to have a new experience to stay in town and not disappointed with Phuket 346.

5 nights at Phuket 346 guesthouse was good experience for me. This place is lovely, cute decoration and very quiet at night but safe. I can walk to explore the old town area alone. Owners are very friendly & helpful they gave me a direction & information that I want to know

The old town is surrounding with the Sino-Portuguese architecture, cool & good coffee shops, original local food “Mee Hok Kian”

Go to the beach is also easy but take around 1hr by local bus (35THB/person/way). On the last day I walked to the market to took local bus to Kata Beach and return to town at noon.

*There are local buses at the market (around 5min walks from guesthouse) you can choose you destination (Kata & Karon Beach, Patong, Naiharn Beach…etc.)

Room Tip: Room no.1 is the biggest (I guessed)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nungning
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

This place is a really cute little b&b.

It's right in the middle of the neighborhood with the Sino-Portuguese architecture, the rooms are clean and done up in a cool mod style, and the owner is friendly and helpful.

Throw in a delicious roti breakfast, what more could you ask for? A+

• Stayed: April 2013