“Awesome!”

Phuket ATV Adventure
Ranked #238 of 476 Tours in Phuket
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I book 2 hours ATV and 1 hour Elephant Ride through a deal website and got it at 2600 baht. It was a good deal and I was very sure I was in good hands. Recommended!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff was very professional, and they did everything to make sure the ride was safe. I was grateful for the halfway break to have water (and a smoke if you wanted) and then we were recharged to continue. The ride was simply invigorating! I completely forgot everything else temporarily and just enjoyed the ride :).

2  Thank Dammy A
Reviewed 19 February 2014

It was very enjoyable. Dusty for sure and not the sort of guarded ATV rides in the US we've experienced which made it that much more adventuresome. We ranged in ages from 26 to 65 and while parts of the trails were rough we had no issues. Very worth while in the end.

2  Thank Tborner
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I decided to give it a go. Its was the first time for us to be on an ATV.
We chose the 2 hr program in which we went uphill to Big Buddha and then returned.
Initially there was registration & briefing. Then we took our helmets and went for test driving. This was followed by on / off road driving on the ATV. Since my wife doesn't drive, she chose to ride on the same ATV sitting behind me. In between it started raining. We were given complementary rain coats to put on. We stopped at Big Buddha, took lots of snaps, roamed around and then headed back. The guide was always ahead of us at a safe distance keeping a good eye on us. We finally returned to the camp, washed our feet and enjoyed some cool complementary refreshments.

1  Thank viveksingh25
Reviewed 17 January 2014

From start to finish. What a great day.

The river rapids are incredible. The standard length is 5 klms we did 7 and the last 2 klms are the best.

Only problem was there are a lot of rafts on the river.

Would I do it again, you betcha.

1  Thank kazzaWestAustralia