“Authentic cooking class” 5 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: email: thaicookingclass@hotmail.com
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Authentic cooking class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Pat and her staff are very attentive, friendly and welcoming. Had a great morning, very hands on and tailored to food allergies and level of tolerance for chilli.

Visited January 2014

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly enjoyable with delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I did Pat's Home Thai Cooking course with my partner today. Pat is very welcoming and friendly. She greeted us when we first arrived and asked if we would like to go to the markets. We agreed. I recommend doing this as it was very useful to see the fruit and vegetables and have Pat explain the different fruit and vegetables to us.

When we got back we started cooking. Pat explained everything very well and it was a very enjoyable cooking experience with none of the everyday hassle of cleaning up. When everything is finished you get to sit down to a delicious 5 course meal. Now I've made Thai spring rolls, Thai green chicken curry and papaya salad I will be preparing them a lot more at home!

Visited January 2014
Townsville, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Deliciously awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

It was fun, friendly and easy to learn. The food was amazing pat was a very good teacher and we had a great 3.5 hours with her. I will be cooking Thai every night when I get back to aus now! :)

Phuket, Thailand
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Intimate, delicious, a great morning of cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

The classes are small so you get a lot of individual attention. The market tour is useful if you are unfamiliar with local produce and everything is prepared and chopped so you can spend the maximum amount of time cooking.
Pat and her team give you clear directions, and the recipes are also provided after you eat your dishes in a lovely dining setting.
Definitely a class to take for all ages. Highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

What a great morning we had learning to cook Thai food with Pat and her helpers. You are shown how to shop,chop,and cook 5 dishes. At the end we are taken into her beautiful home to our 5 course meal all set out waiting for us to enjoy. I would recommend this to everyone there was 4 of us myself, my husband and 2 teenages 15 & 16 and we also shared the class with a couple from New Zealand very good value for money.

Visited November 2013