“Great training”

Phuket Dragon Muay Thai
Ranked #120 of 262 things to do in Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: Dragon Muay Thai is both owned and operated locally. We will help you to excel in Muay Thai by not only improving your fitness and technique, but by sharing with you our important culture.In group class, training is usually one on one, with a trainer to student ratio which will never exceed 1:3. Therefore, regardless of how long you stay with us, you will gain invaluable lessons from your time.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Trained for two weeks in July/August. Good group sessions and really recommend private training. Chai and Yen were the best trainers.

1  Thank Kirill K

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had a chance to train with Kru Yen at Phuket Dragon last week. Because I'm travelling with my family my time window was small. I still managed to drop in for a private lesson and enjoyed every minute. Despite my inability to speak Thai and his limited english I had a blast. It just proves that Martial Arts is universal.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I did a group session here and a one-on-one.

The best thing about this place is the trainers. They have a wonderful sense of humour, so you'll have fun.

Looking forward to going back again next time.

2  Thank darrrling
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I'm training in Dragon since last year, the gym help me to step into another level of fitness and muaythai. As Thai, I recommend this gym to any people who wanted to improve on their fitness or somebody who wanted to get into professional ring. The gym offer both environment! If you want to train muaythai in phuket, dragon is the place!

1  Thank Pang B
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really enjoyed my experience in Dragon Muay Thai. At first, I was debating between Tiger and Dragon Muay and I ended up choosing Dragon due to being less crowded than Tiger. The place is clean and the trainers are really friendly and helpful. I felt like training private than being in a class. Dum is one of the best trainers around and highly recommended to trainer with..

3  Thank Emirates_Arab