“GREAT NIGHT OUT”
Review of The Lost Legends of Phuket - CLOSED

The Lost Legends of Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: La Boucherie brand is founded on traditional French bistro style specializing in meat-based cuisine. Easily identifiable, the exemplary French concept appeals to a broad public spectrum. Moderate pricing enhances the chain’s accessibility for most people and the congenial atmosphere of La Boucherie restaurants helps to ensure continued customer loyalty.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Located at the Underwood Art Factory on the outskirts of Phuket Town. We went to see the Phantom of the Popera show put on by the Lost Legends troupe which features music from popular films in a two hour performance. The quality of the performances from the multi-talented artists is excellent. Its is a great night out for couples and families with the chance to get up and dance if you wish.

There is a limited menu if you wish to eat and reasonable priced drinks. Parking is well organised so you can simply arrive and enjoy the show. We will return shortly for the Blues Night and post another review.

1  Thank Trevor E

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I dont know where to start! One word for it AMAZING :-) the show is so powerful great , entertaining, so much fun , you can sing, dance I just could not stop smiling. We had a really great evening with friends. Its not one of this nasty bars like bangla! The whole place its something very unique, stuff is very friendly and looking well after you all the time,check it out ;-) Its good for people in all age young or older. We 34 couple and we loved it, all the great old hits. All the singers are fabulous! so go and check out the Show PHANTOM OF POPRA with The LOST LEGENDS !!! Every Thursday start 19:30 and Friday you have to see the wonderful singer PJAE.
All over The best show for us since a veeeeeeeerrryy long time !!!! Have fun and if you like it tell all your friends who go and visit phuket , than this is the place to be !!! UNDERWOOD :-)

Reviewed 12 October 2013

If you are tired of listening to the awful commercial synthesized music you hear all over Phuket, this is a place for you. The band plays all the best classic rock songs, with heart and soul. This is by far the best live music show I have been in Thailand so far.
Not to mention the Underwood factory, which is an amazing place to visit and Included in the price you get a dinner buffet. The food is very decent with a good selection, but let me tell you, even if it was the worst on earth, the band itself would be well worth the price...
Come and check it out yourself, you will be very glad you did!

1  Thank Rogerpilly
not-so-easy-money, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you Rogerpilly! As a resident of Phuket Island you know better than most what is available here so your advise is very valuable to our visiting guests here on holiday and your high praise is greatly appreciated by all of us here at Lost Legends.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

They guys over at Duke's told us about Lost Legends (see my other review). It was all that they said it was. A perfect place for a couple of fifty somethings that want a good evening of entertianment and good food. The service was excellent - and gratefully the wait staff were friendly, helpful and never pushy (I hate pushy wait staff) It is an easy five star rating for me to give becasue we had a wonderful evening.

2  Thank Letmein5050
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Two of my friends said I had to join them for a great night of music and let their hair down. We danced and laughed and ate and ... well just had a fantastic night. The music was so wonderful all evening. I can't say how much we were in awe of Pjae the star singer. Her singing touched my heart and just made me happy. If you don't do anything else but sit on the beach and come to Lost Legends your holiday here will be a super success.

2  Thank Noel F