“PADI Open Water Course in Phuket”
Review of Phuket Dive Shop

Phuket Dive Shop
Bangkok, Thailand
“PADI Open Water Course in Phuket”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I recently travelled to Phuket with my family and we wanted to do the Padi Open Water scuba course in Phuket. I had previously contacted the Phuket Dive Shop online as they mainly do bookings online and send customers to their affiliated diveshops. We were a bit sceptical at first as we didn't know anything about diving or where to go to do the courses. However, everything went as planned and the Phuket Dive Shop were very helpfull. We were collected at our hotel and brought back each day for the 3 day Open Water course duration. My Wife and I did the course and we were very happy with their service as we've had some bad experiences in the past. We also like the fact that they used proper dive boats (speed boats) and not the big old diveboats with loads of people. There were a maximum of 8 people on the diveboat, we even took our kids along to go snorkeling while we went diving. They also had Thai staff on the boat who took care of our kids! We will definately be using the Phuket Dive Shop again in the near future. Keep up the great service guys.

Vincent Turner.