“Good food, great view”

Coconut
Ranked #2,000 of 2,821 Restaurants in Phuket
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I joined a group of 10 for lunch at Coconut and found it surprisingly good. As a resident of Rawai, I had not visited this restaurant before but I will definitely return. The staff were attentive and friendly and my Massaman curry was one of the best I've had in Phuket. The prices are also very user friendly but the bonus is the view over Nai Harn beach which suggests this is an ideal venue for lunch rather than dinner. The only negative point is the toilets, to say they are third world would be a compliment but the overall experience is worth it. This is backed up by every seat in the restaurant being taken while I was there. I look forward to my next meal at Coconut.

There are newer reviews for Coconut

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We tried all the beach restaurants at Nai Harn Beach and this is the best one - the food is good and the prices are low. They serve Thai and Western food. The Western food is ok and the Thai food is great. The fruit shakes are excellent value. You don't have sand between your toes and you don't escape the flashing toy sellers but it's a lovely spot in front of the beach. The staff are very friendly.

(This is the Coconut restaurant next to the Royal Phuket Yacht Club, NOT the one in the photo (I think), nor the one at the location shown on the Trip Advisor map.)

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is our favorite place for lunch as they make a great "clean" green papaya salad - with or without spice - your choice! The staff are all very friendly and the prices are very good.

1  Thank Noelene B
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Just outside the entry to the Royal Phuket Yacht Club, we ate here 3 or 4 times in the week we stayed at All Seasons Nai Harn.
All meals were great whether we had thai or western. The chicken sate were very good.
Consistently the best food we ate in our stay at Nai Harn Beach.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We enjoyed this cafe atmosphere and food. Great pineapple shakes! Nice western food. Good family atmosphere