Open today: 10:00 - 23:00

from US$93.30
More Info
from US$122.90
More Info
All reviews leather jacket thanks john bought suits fabric trousers
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

John Tailor, my beautiful suits finally made it to Kenya all the way from Phuket. Such impressive work, I absolutely love them. Thank you .

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with the level of service received from John. My husband had shirts and trousers made. High quality fabric and craftmanship. Would definitely recommend a visit to his shop when in Patong.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

John is a very friendly, approachable person who will arrange suit/shirt style to your needs.
Both my brother in law and myself visited him recently and bought suits and several shirts, which I would highly recommend.
There 're plenty of tailors in Patong but not all of the quality of John, he even supplied us with beer, (How many tailors do that).
Take my word give him a try.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was here and bought one full suit, five shirts, and couldn't be happier. John was knowledgeable, and the service was exelent.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Third visit to John International Tailor in the last two years and on each occasion John has tailored excellent, well fitting shirts for my husband. The quality of the fabric is first class and we highly recommend them for your tailoring needs while on holiday in Patong.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

John International Tailor, my personal tailor. Although he is in Phuket and im from Singapore, my yearly trips have never failed me with my apparels.

Trusted workmanship, good follow up on details and measurements..

Friendly and takes good care of his other customers.. thats what i notice when in his shop.

Many other fly by night tailors and scary salesman. John himself is the salesman and the owner so its trusted on his promises.

In terms of pricing, good price for quality stuffs.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Happy with work of John International Tailor. Amazing attention to details. Perfect fit. I recommend to take several suits at once. Because when you leave Patong it will be late)

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Another great suit from John, will see you next time.
Definitely recommend
Awesome prices for tailor made.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Went in to see John 4 years ago. Had a suit and shirts made for my husband, and dresses for myself. Visited Phuket again on 21 May 2018, and went back to John. Had 2 pairs of casual trousers, 2 pair of shorts and three shirts made for my husband, and 4 dresses and a jacket made for me. All fit very well and we are very happy. It is good for a female to take in pictures of what you want made, so he can see exactly what you want, although he does have lots of catalogues. John is very friendly and social and I would happily recommend him to everyone.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My husband had a suit and shirts made and I had work shirts tailored by John. Friendly fella, excellent price and service. Very happy