“Delicious food and the best service”
Review of Da Quy Restaurant

Da Quy Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 312 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is the first restaurant we visited in Dalat and for sure the best of them!
We came first for lunch in the first day here, for breakfast in the second and for dinner in the third.
The Lotus salad was one of the best salads and the vegeterian hot pot was excellent.
My friend had the spaghetti bolognese and it was perfect.
Definetly recommended by us. (and also great prices :))

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Came here twice for dinner with other people from our hotel. First night was quiet in the restaurant, food was excellent (chicken curry, claypot pork). Second night was really busy and they were seriously under pressuretook a while to take our order. Food was pretty good (spring rolls, stir fried chicken woth lemongrass and chili, beef with green pepper). The waiters are very friendly too. Would recommend for a reasonably priced meal in Da Lat

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here, great service and really good food esp the beef with vegetables! We recommend it 100%.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We wandered on in here on our way to the market, after looking at the menu and finding some things you just don't find every day, in VietNam or anywhere, such as roasted rabbit, and a couple of venison offerings. I ordered the rabbit, which unfortunately was not available then, so I ordered the venison sauted with lemongrass and chile (And also ginger, unless my taste buds have deserted me), and it was absolutely wonderful. The spices were spot on, leaving my mouth happily tingling, but not overwhelming the taste of the venison, which was fork tender. My wife ordered a dish which was essentially a pan fried chicken breast stuffed with cheese, served with very good mashed potatoes and a nice side salad. The owner was present, gracious, and obviously cares about the quality of food served here. With a glass of local wine, the tab came to $9. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, if you could find venison, the price of that will far exceed what our whole meal came to. We will be back.

1  Thank rmezoff
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Nice owner but it is not mean everything! From cheap street food to hugely overpriced hotel grub. This place was average at best. Their fresh spring rolls were par for the course for Vietnam. The shrimp clay pot was really poor. Salty sweet tomato based sauce for spaghetti. I have come across anywhere, really disappointing. It may well be recommended, as they advertise, by the lonely planet, and perhaps it was good in the past, but on my experience it was one of the worst meal I have had so far in this town.