“Didn't go wrong picking Phat Tyre, twice!”
Review of Phat Tire Ventures

Canyoning Tour Including Datanla Falls Rappelling from Dalat
US$39.00*
Northern Dalat Mountain Biking Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam is the longest running adventure sports outfitter in Vietnam specializing in mountain biking, white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing and canyoning. We have offices in both Dalat and Hoi An.
Dublin, Ireland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Didn't go wrong picking Phat Tyre, twice!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I did a day's mountain biking (37km) and a trip to Nha Trang (70km) with Phat Tire. Great knowledgeable guides with good English who were focused on safety and having fun. Equipment (bikes, helmets and gloves) were all pretty new. Different bikes and tyres used for the mountain biking and the road trips which was great.

They are a little more expensive then others but worth it in my book. The other feature that stood out is that they were willing to run some trips with only 1 person. Some with, and some without a surcharge, but great to have that flexibility when you are planning a trip and travelling solo.

Would have no hesitation in using them again and would definitely consider them for some of the longer cycling trips in Vietnam.

2 Thank Unizen

• Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
New Jersey
263 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Fun Day Trip”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Had a good time taking this hiking trip. Our Guide was really cool and shared some good tales with us. They picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Took some nice jungle hikes, kayaking. You really can't go wrong in this part of Vietnam for amazing views. Worth it for a nice day trip.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Steve H
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great activities, experienced team!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I did rafting and canyoning with Phat Tire with a group of friends and we had a great time. These guys really know what they're doing and you're in good hands with them. They're also really friendly and make you feel that they're really happy to share these experiences with you. I would definitely book another adventure trip with them again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stéphanie A
Whitby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“5 Day Adventure Package”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We're just back from a very satisfying holiday with Phat Tire Ventures. We did the 5 day adventure package, arranged for 6 of us who had just finished up a 2 week bike tour of Thailand, Cambodia and ending in Saigon, Vietnam. We added 5 days to our trip with Phat Tire providing pickup in Saigon, travel to Cat Tien National Forest, 2 days for trekking (for 3) and 2 days mountain biking (for 3) near DaLat and a long downhill bike ride through coffee country towards the coast, finishing with transfer to our airport hotel in Saigon.
Everything from Phat Tire met or exceeded our expectations. The guides are knowledgeable, safety conscious, very hard working and fun to be with.
The countryside near DaLat is beautiful and prosperous. I'm really pleased that we included seeing this area while we were in Vietnam.
I wholeheartedly recommend Phat Tire as a tour company.

2 Thank Doug H
Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Crazy 8 and Nothern Exposure”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

In preparation of my visit to da lat I used tripadvisor to find fun stuff to do outside of the city, Phat tire has good reviews to I decided to give it a try and they did not disappoint. On Saturday I booked both the Northern exposure mountain bike trip and for the afternoon the Crazy 8. This turned out to be too heavy for me, so Vien, my guide, suggested to do the Crazy 8 on Sunday morning. I love this flexibility. The gear was great and the two trips where challenging but beautiful. Vien speaks English very well and is very experienced. I will definitely come back and book Phat tire again.

2 Thank RobertoMpel