“Great Tour”

Crazy 8 Mountain Bike Tour from Dalat
US$57.00*
Canyoning Tour Including Datanla Falls Rappelling from Dalat
More attraction details
Owner description: Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam is the longest running adventure sports outfitter in Vietnam specializing in mountain biking, white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing and canyoning. We have offices in both Dalat and Hoi An.
Los Angeles, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Canyoning was so much fun! These guys are great and have the best and most reliable equipment (all imported gear from Petzl & Black Diamond). Great guides and a great tour.

Jump off the 10 meter waterfall! It's so worth it!

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Lucas P

• Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“half day canyoning”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

very friendly and helpful guides. helped us out further then just getting down a massive waterfall. real good fun for adventourus people.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Colin T
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Questions?”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am interested in doing the cycle tour from dalat to mui ne. But on the website it says it costs $77 per person. This seems crazy to me. I live in Canada and bought a bike for $60 that I cycle long distance on. Has anyone done this tour and can they fill me in on whats included as there doesnt seem to be much information on the website?

Thanks

Also, I am guessing you can purchase bikes in vietnam for about 20 dollars considering mopeds are around $100

Visited July 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of the most exciting thing we did!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, I must confess that I fear of heights but I didn't let that hold me down and I'm glad for that. It's the best thing u can do in dalat. Me and my gf were picked right on time. We met our guides- Linh &Long. The best team ever! They made us feel confidence. The trip have many kinds of canyoning. And becomes better and better. One time while I canyoned I fell but Long caught me so u don't need to worry. I must say again how great guides they were(I just hope I spelled it right). Thank you for everything!!

1 Thank Saar A
Essex, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Dalat to Nha Trang on bike-Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A few weeks previous to our trip we emailed these guys to arrange our ride. We arrived in Dalat the day before, visited their office and confirmed everything for the following morning. We had Minh & Minh as our guides (one driving the car,one riding with us), who were absolutely faultless. I have seen other trips similar to this advertised with other companies for slightly cheaper, but i wouldn't give them a second thought. These guys are the ones to go with!
The whole trip was organised very well. The lunch is lovely, they provide plenty of water & fruit and the equipment is very good too! All these factors help to have the most amazing experience on the ride.
The views are absolutely spectacular! The ride itself is not particularly difficult as a big chunk of it is downhill. Nonetheless, the guides are more than happy to go at whatever pace you like and if need be, you can hop in the car for a rest! The downhill allows you to pick up some serious speed which is brilliant for us adrenaline junkies! Minh knew where to stop and have a peak over the edge for the most breathtaking views. He was more than happy to take photo's etc. Going through the little remote villages the young children come rushing out waving to you and saying hello which is quite sweet.
My girlfriend & I spent just over 3 weeks in Vietnam, and this was the single highlight of the trip. Such a brilliant experience and the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable. This trip is an absolute must!

Visited June 2014