“Absolutely wonderful”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

You must eat here. I had a spinach and chicken soup which tasted amazing. Also the pizzas are awesome. The cook has travelled around and has great cooking knowledge and she is a really fun person. I really recommend this place if you want some good food.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Loved it here! Good prices for a lot of food (and really good food!) The owner was super friendly which made for a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I ordered the marinated pork on hot griddle and what I got was basically spring rolls chopped up in a bowl of noodles. My partner had the BBQ pork ribs, chicken wings and beef satay on fried rice, and got one rib on top of a plate of fried rice.
My partner told the owner it's not what we ordered and showed her the menu but apparently the order was correct. We enquired about the missing chicken wings and beef satay to which the owner replied it was shredded in the rice! Apparently people don't like getting their fingers greasy...

I didn't even bother complaining about my missing pork as we'd now learned Tu Anh was a master of excuses and lies! To top the awful evening she short changed us and knew it.

She is unnecessarily dramatic and very immature (She started correcting the menus and whooping each time she finished one.. A show obviously put on for our benefit!) Her food was some of the poorest we've had during our four months in SE Asia.

2  Thank mingrid
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We ate at the Peace Café on our last night in Da lat, it was quite an experience.

The owner wasn't there when we arrived so we were served by her niece who was very pleasant and helpful.

The restaurant has an extensive menu however we settled on a set menu which at 90,000 dong for 3 courses was excellent value.

When the food turned up so did the owner, she is a character.
As the only customers in the establishment she talked and talked and talked. Comical wasn't the word, we felt very entertained.

A lovely little restaurant, a querky owner, good food at good prices, what more do you need.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We ate here 1 night i ate a pizza and my friend had the mango salad. I waited a decent amount of time for my pizza and when it came the lady hovered around me till i took a bite!! She had the loudest voice and spoke really fast so i wasn't sure what she was saying half the time. Pizza was good but didn't like her hanging around me, i felt a little pressured!!

1  Thank denise_cahill21