“we love it!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“we love it!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

in our 4 days in dalat, we ate at tu anh's peace cafe twice. the food she serves is always delicious, and she gives generous portions as well. slightly pricier than other eating establishments, but well worth the try! I would recommend the chicken mango and the jumbo chicken parmigiana, they were really delicious and filled me up well.

• Polish first
Hull uk
“Great food, lovely woman. ”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I stumbled on this place by chance and I am so glad I did. It's not the cheapest place but I am sure it's the tastiest. Still very cheap by European standards.

Lu Anh is always laughing and great with the customers. She even took time out to show me around her city.

A mixed menu showing the French influence of this area, so if you're in Da Lat give it a go for great food and cheerful company.

“worst meal in vietnam”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I am sorry to say this but the meal in this restaurant was the worst we have had in Vietnam.
There were hardly any Vietnamese dishes on the menu so I ordered a special dish and although it tasted reasonable it continued to repeat on me the entire night and my wife had a salad which was full of fried bread not small pieces but large and fatty. I was surprised to see the trip advisor rating on the wall. Maybe it was from years gone by.
One place to stay away from. I have read the comments by other people and am quite amazed maybe they like European food but that is not why we come to Vietnam.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank nennille
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious food and the most entertaining host(ess)!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stumbled into this little cafe and returned 4 times! Tu Anh is delightful and involves all diners in open and fun conversation! She is a true gem and speaks great English, even some French and German! The food was to die for! Even the pizza, ordered by an Italian diner, was proclaimed to be divine...so we returned to try that too! Drinks were generous and cocktails really well made! Way too cheap for the quality of food and drink - and entertainment! What's not to like? Amazing!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LozMelbourne
“Superb. You must eat here!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night and we've been back twice since. The food is amazing. All freshly cooked and Tu Anh is more than happy to accommodate everyone's taste buds. Ask her for recommendations also. I would say some of her Western dishes are not as good as back home so don't expect some of the pasta/pizza dishes to be that quality of your favorite Italian restaurant back home. Stick with her German and Vietnamese food you can't go wrong. The beer is cheap and her food is very reasonable especially for the quantity and quality. We were also too full to try her famous crumble, we're eating there tonight so hopefully we will squeeze some in. Tu Anh is a wonderful Lady, very charismatic and hilarious.