We went before it was renovated, and despite getting only the Standard Room, the room was very big as it was the corner room. The room has a view of the mountain, but you can't see the mountain when it gets foggy. Being on top of the hill, and near the middle of town, you get a good view of the whole town and the famous 5km long Xuan Huong Lake right in the middle of town.
- Market and the nice cafes nearby sipping coffee in the cold Da Lat weather
- Night Market (outside the Day Market)
- Lang Biang mountain
- Golden river
- Dantala waterfall, which has a self-controlled roller coaster ride which is totally fun! (though the most majestic looking one is Pongour, it is further)
- Pick strawberries at the local farms
- Cross the Tuyen Lam Lake (the other side of the lake is a just a really small village, only thing to do there is to sit by the lake and enjoy.)
- Flower Garden (quite new, alot of themed gardens, but don't see anyone else there...)
- Elephant ride (but if you've tried the Thai one, prob don't need to try this)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Thi Thao Gardenia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.