“Good bar ”

Ranked #44 of 260 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Pub, Vietnamese
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Serves Alcohol
Description: Your classic dive – people come for the beer, pool and company, not for the decor. There’s a friendly bartender and the place stays open till late.
London
“Good bar ”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Very friendly owner, a well maintained pool table and cheap, cold beers.

Certainly worth a visit if nearby.

• Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Very Old Da Lat”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I remember the 1st time I went to Da Lat, I walked around the town, visited some famous places and on the way to the restaunrant, I saw the Saigon Nite. My first impression for this place were so old, dark and not really interesting. So I didn't really care. Well, after finished my dinner and walked 1 more round to find something to do, somehow, I returned to this bar again.
So yeah, I decided to check it out. And from that moment until now, every time in Da Lat, I always try to stop by Saigon Nite bar and visit Mr.Dung.

Good music, good and strong cocktails. For me, his cocktails are the best in town. With him, every time I meet him, always there some different stories, about life, about Da Lat. And he said Da Lat is changing a lot these days.

I'm living in a city so it always goes to fast, too bustle and too crazy, so that why I love this place because I can chill out my mind, blow my spirit to Mr. Dung stories about old time in Da Lat and how beautiful it was that I wish I could see. And even I'm quite young and love partying but I still love to step my feet in this place, better than other clubs in Da Lat!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank YangYRu
Battambang
“Great bar”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this place by accident. Not only will the barman treat you like his most important guests by setting up some sweet tunes, making the most delicious cocktails and giving some good banter but he will also challenge you to a game of connect four, or pool, and win. Great vietnamese guy and pub for anyone looking to chill out or have a cheeky night out.

Dublin, Ireland
“Go on walk on in”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Looks horrible from the outside, but get over it and walk on in. Really dark inside which gives a real authentic feel to this bar. Very friendly barman (who is a Connect 4 wizard). To top it off, the music is in character. The Rolling Stones were perfect in the background.

1 Thank Unizen
“Best bar in Dalat!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Coolest barman ever in one of the coolest bars we've visited in South East Asia. Be sure to challenge him to a game of Connect-4 and expect a personal greeting every time you enter! Good music and 30000 VND for a beer led to 3 very enjoyable nights.

Visited August 2013