“Easy Rider Central Highlands”

Original Easy Rider Vietnam
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Original Easy Riders Vietnam enthusiastic and knowledgeable generation with years of expriences is so ready to help you connect with the real Viet Nam Our services: Easy rider tours; Jeep tours Adventure; Combination Of Jeep and motorbike
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I booked a 7 day easy rider tour with Mr. Bin from Hoi An to Muine through the Central Highlands which I extended by an extra day as there was so much to see and learn. I was travelling alone and Mr. Bin showed me the real Vietnam from towns to villages seeing how the Vietnamese people live. His knowledge of places and culture of the people was exceptional. He explained everything in perfect english of how the people live. He brought me to coffee fields, rubber plantations, rice fields, banana plantations, tea plantations, temples, waterfalls, things you would not see on your own. He brought me to eat where the locals eat where we ate all types of local food and mixed with the people. The bikes were very comfortable and nothing was a problem. Accommodation we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. The best part of my holiday seeing the real Vietnam.
I would strongly recommend booking a trip with Mr Bin via his web site. A holiday you will not forget.

9  Thank Tony W

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I came to Dalat for only two days and decided to spend one day in the countryside around. With so many places to visit and so little time, I chose the day trip with Original easy rider because the tour covered all the most interesting places, including silk factory, coffee plantation, elephant waterfalls, ethnic village and more, for a reasonable price. The tour guide, Windy, was a nice man with great knowledge of everything about the places we visited. Anywhere we stopped, he explained the story behind the place and knew answers to each of my questions. This is definitely a better option than booking a tour at a typical travel agency. You will see places that you normally wouldn't see and most importantly, you have freedom. I could stop everywhere I wanted and spend as much time as I wanted there. After this tour, I regret buying plane ticket to Saigon, because doing a multiple day tour to Saigon with Original easy rider would be much more enjoyable.

6  Thank tompaulman
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Mr Bin and Mr Hai took us on a 3 day whirlwind motorbike tour of the Vietnamese central highlands.
They are expert drivers, exceptionally knowledgeable and wonderfully good fun. The bikes are comfy, the helmets are clean. If you want to see raw Vietnam these are the best guys you could possibly want. From weasel coffee and local rice wines to hill tribes and amazing local food.
Just make sure you go with an open mind and you will have an awesome time with these dudes.

14  Thank Tyviano
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a a great time with mr bin and the boys, couldn't have seen half what we saw without them, highly recommend the these guys if your looking for an easy rider tour.

12  Thank JustinCyril
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

The easy rider tour we took with mr Bin was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Mr Bin provided a rolling commentary of everything we saw and he was able to explain everything with very good english. We saw silk making, rubber making, rice fields drum making, the Cu Chi tunnels and much much more!! Would definitly recommend to anyone wanting to experience the real Vietnam rather than just the night life in Saigon!!

11  Thank petergrimes