Tulip Hotel
US$73
Dreams Hotel(Da Lat)
US$30
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslien hoanight marketfamous bakerybakery restaurantbakery cumhotel arrangednice hotelgirls workinglat nightdalat marketgreat central locationnice roomwrong hotelbigger roomfree upgradebanh mirecommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I spent my time in here with my friends in 2days 1night. That time is so great. Only 5mins to walk down the Dalat center, it is really near restaurants, coffee shop and bars.
My room is so comfortable, furniture is new and everything makes me feel like my home. Staffs are so friendly and guide me some interesting places in dalat
If i have time, i will come back with my friends and absolutely i will recommend tulip hotel for others

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 6 nights at Tulip Hotel. The breakfast was amazing both in quality and choice. Hotel staff ready and willing to answers our questions. Check-in and check out very quick in fact you can do a check out from your room easily. The hotel is not too far from shopping center. I will recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hieu D
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

There was a great place I have just spend my vacation for 2 days there. The room was very clean as well as the rest room. Besides, all staffs there was very nice to me, from the housekeeping staff to the hotel Manager, they provided us with all information we need and the smile is always presented on their face, you will feel more comfortable if you have a chance to stay here, plus that the hotel locate near the night market so you can walk around and no need to pay alot for taxi.
I will recommend this hotel for my friends.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank MelMelTran
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I book this hotel through www.agoda.com It was a good choice because of its convenience, centrally located, budget friendly, the room was clean, close to good restaurants. The staff is very helpful when we was asking about the town. I will come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tracy1221
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My travel friend and I both stayed in separate rooms in this hotel and it was great. The rooms are a good size and we enjoyed our stay. She did have the front room and it did get a bit noise at the beginning of the night then alright. We found the staff to be very helpful they may not all speak English very well but they did try. Thank your for a lovely stay in Da lat. We will come back if we can.

Room Tip: The rooms to the back are quiter
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends