Verdict: I will stay here again.
Room Type: Superior Double Bed
Room No.: 103
Paid: USD 23.45
- Accommodating staff - agreed to put me up in the driver's room when I checked in at 5am and my room is not vacant/available; Called me on my mobile when room is available at around 1pm; provided towel for me to take a shower before I take the night bus to HCMC
- Clean and looks new
- English-speaking staff
- Food and shops within walking distance (although I didn't venture nearby)
- Away from the noise (hotel is at the end of a small lane); although there is a Karaoke just next door, I didn't hear noise from my room or at the reception
- Scooter (automatic) rental at 100,000 VND (or roughly US$5.00) per day; petrol station is just 1 minute away!
- About 10 minutes' drive to town (not walking distance)
- No fan in room (cool weather means air-con is not required but fan will be helpful for ventilation); 1 window but you have to accept noise from your neighbours if they have a chat outside their room
TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS:
- There is a "public" toilet/shower-room that you could use if you want to have a quick shower before catching a night bus. Just ask the staff.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking