“Very average”

Bingo Pizza
Ranked #62 of 257 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“Very average”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stopped in for some comfort food. The pizza ook a while to come out, and was very very average. Honestly, I'm not sure why somebody would come to Dalat just to eat pizza, better options available. 0 ambience.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Berlin, Germany
“american style pizza”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Actually I have been to this place two times during my stay in Dalat. I couldn't help it, but the pizza was excellent and I was craving western food.
First time I ordered the Mexican Pizza. Second time the Pepperoni one. Both where very good. It might be not an italian style pizza, but that doesn't matter as long as the pizza is good.
Service the first time was good. Second time I had to get a menu myself and go to one of the waitresses. Also she then forgot my coke. But anyway, nice place to get some tasty pizza!
Mexican style pizza was around 145k, the Pepperoni one around 100k.

• Visited April 2014
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Overall we had an ok meal here...the place is small and noisy but in a good way as it gives it atmosphere. The spaghetti bolognese portion I got was a bit skimpy and left me hungry. Our friend had a very long black hair come with her salad so it was sent back and they never charged us for it. The pizza was tasty and there was a large selection to choose from.

Reading
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

If you are craving Western food, this is the best pizza we have eaten in two months.

We have been travelling around SE Asia for two months and after a while you do crave Western food after so much rice. We spotted this restaurant on Trip Advisor and went for a visit. There is a large menu choice of pizzas, all of which are cooked in their pizza oven. Fairly priced and a quick tasty meal.

If you want a pizza in Vietnam, go here!

Visited March 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good pizza for Vietnam ”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

If you are really hungry and is craving western food it is Great. If you eat alot order a big one for yourself otherwise spliting one is enough.
So if you want a big pizza it is the place for you.