“Very cool and creative coffee place!!”

Bicycle Up Coffee Bar and Store
Ranked #4 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Da Lat
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Very cool and creative coffee place!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The place looks very cool and fun to sit in, they are very creative with the design of the place, tables, lamps etc. the smoothies are great, and the black Vietnamese coffee too! Have to look and sit! :)

Visited September 2013

Au, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Hideaway”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

A cozy café hidden in a small street of Back-packer street. Glad to find this coffee shop.
Even though the menu offered several fascinating drinks, I always ordered smoothies here and they were always delightful.
I came here once on a rainy night, and I didn't know how but I as soon as I checked out the massage next door and i was lucky to find the fantastic coffee place. The owner ran out with an umbrella and warmly greeted me.

Well, i will miss “A beautiful little cafe to rest and relax”

1 Thank Helen J
Hong Kong, China
“love everything here”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The atmosphere of this cafe was incredible. The crowd mainly comprised of young and artsy. There are many difference decor of sitting area and it's so interested. Vietnamese academic types and it was really the perfect place to hang out not only in in the morning, but also in late afternoon or late evening. We love the way they do as my grandmom home with many old things. We love their menu which had written by colors pen in children book. We love they fruits shake and Mulberry shake with yogurt is so delicious. There are so many fantastic things that we could not mention all here. You must try.

Our only regret was not finding this cafe earlier as we would have loved to spend more time there.

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious coffee, superb yogurt juices, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Yum!

I had a coffee craving, and we stumbled across this gorgeous place close to our hostel. The passion fruit yogurt smoothie was the best smoothie I have EVER had. It was actually my boyfriends drink....but I stole a lot of it. I had a coffee, they had ran out if fresh milk due to it being Vietnamese day! Alas, I was offered condensed milk on the side. I was happy as I controlled the sweetness and it turned out to be delicious. We will be going back before we leave Dalat!

1 Thank Sam H
Hong Kong, China
“A must to visit in downtown Dalat”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A small coffee shop full of exquisite collectibles and delightful crowd. This is a great place to hang out since there is not much to do in the downtown area. The lady is a great lady which changed her career from property development to open up this very personalised outlet with very relaxing atmosphere. Try out the ginger lemon tea she created. It's amazing!

• Visited July 2013