“Good food, reasonable prices and friendly staff”

Goc Ha Thanh Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 261 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Good food, reasonable prices and friendly staff”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious, try the do it yourself spring rolls. Prices are very reasonable and the owners are delightful. Definitely check it out.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Second visit!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Really nice food here and the prices are very reasonable, the best I've found in Dalat for your moneys worth! Excellent service and really nice staff, the lady even joined us for a drink and a chat when everyone else had eaten!

UK
“Go there!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I found it a challenge to find a really nice place to eat in Dalat especially if you've just come up from Hoi An. The place is easy to find once you've spotted Truong Cong Dinh road in the backpacker area. But I thought this place was a gem. A varied Vietnamese menu, I ate lemon grass chicken, extra spicy at my request - really nice. OK, generally poor English but not through lack of trying - my request for a white wine was escalated through two people to Tui whose English was good, and I had a bit of a wait, because a group of ten were ahead of me. Don't let this put you off. Be prepared, take a book, or have a good natter if you have to wait. A beer, 2 white wines, and the meal, 130k dong. Fine by me, hope you have a similarly nice meal. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Very good food. And an very friendly/caring host. Had an amazing night many thanks to the lovely staff.

Pushkar, India
“Great food!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We found this place by mistake and after we arrived I had a look on trip advisor and saw it was #2. After our meal I can see why. We started with the mango and chicken rolls which were AMAZING! Then I had the chicken curry and my husband had the beef with mixed vegetables. Everything was fresh and delicious. We will be coming back again for dinner tonight!

• Visited November 2013