“Great budget hotel in a great location”
Review of My Dream Hotel

My Dream Hotel
Ranked #8 of 319 Da Lat B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Great budget hotel in a great location”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely little budget hotel for three nights and it was fab - only $11 a night for a decent sized double room which had a fan (didn't need it as Dalat is very cool), hot water, satellite TV, very generous breakfast too. The rooms are cleaned everyday. The owner and her son are lovely and really helpful, definitely ask them for advice. There's an amazing wonton noodle place one door down only 35,000 dong for a bowl and they're a good portion. The bakery across the road that sells Banh Mi does laundry for 20,000 dong a kg.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 17 June 2013

this hotel is excellent value for money and the lady that owns the hotel is lovely, speaks great English and was so helpful giving us maps, directions, places to see and motorbike hire. We paid $11 a night for a comfy double bed, ensuite with hot shower and cable tv, including an excellent breakfast! Hotel is in great location. as its on main road it can be a bit noisy in the rooms but i think for what you pay it really doesn't matter. i think larger rooms with balconies are available for an extra $2. would def stay here again and recommend it. Monica and Sam- UK/NZ

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank monicaandsam
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The hotel is very central and the owner, her son and the cleaning lady were all incredibly firendly!
The owner speaks perfect english and will give you great advice, she even called around to ask where the only Bia Hoi in town was for us!
You can book trips and your onward journey with her too for a great price.
The breakfast was great too, very generous.

Do not hesitate, it's great value for money!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The room was big enough (double room) with a nice balcony. The woman behind the desk was really nice! She helped us with everything, like planning our day to the waterfalls with motobike from the hotel and arranging bus tickets. Breakfast was good: a baguette with two eggs, water melon, bananas and some sweet bread and coffee or thee. I definitely would go there again!

• Stayed May 2013
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I immediately felt a good vibe entering My Dream Hotel. Ha was so caring and genuine, offering to help locate my bag I left on the shuttle bus over. My room was immaculately clean, spacious and comfortable. Perfect location in downtown Dalat. Reliable wifi throughout. The tours I booked were affordable ($9-15) and excellent. Ha went beyond expectations for helping my daughter and I feel comfortable. Her son was also very generous and friendly. This hotel has everything you need at an exceptional price. I would happily stay there again.

Room Tip: After about 11pm, it's like someone flips a switch...all is quiet. I was in the street side and...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Da Lat, Vietnam
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. It was wonderful, clean and cool. Their service is great - they tried to help us with our questions and requests. Their breakfasts are superb! Available whenever we were ready. I would highly recommend this for anyone coming to Dalat. It is centrally located so it is easy to walk to the market, restaurants, etc.

Room Tip: They have 2 types of rooms - one has just one bed and is a bit smaller. We took the larger room wit...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Beijing, Beijing, China
Reviewed 22 May 2013

i must admit the owner of the hotel is really nice ! she can speak several language, the things give me the deepest impression are the breakfast and the big room. me and my friend booked a 3 people-room which looked like a house without a kitchen. i really loved it. i loved the tea in the breakfast, i didnt remember the name, kind of flower tea i thought. the owner helped us a lot, good english-speaker.whats more, the hotel is close to the centre of the town. you just need several minutes to go to the biggest market in the town. thank you for your service~

Room Tip: the hotel is beside the road , room inside may be more quiet in the morning.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple