“Feels at home”

My Dream Hotel
Ranked #12 of 266 Da Lat B&B and Inns
“Feels at home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Had an awesome stay with My dream hotel. Experienced a comfy stay with them. Great customer service by the lady owner. Assisted me in booking a day tour and also bus to Saigon. Breakfast is simple and nice. She speaks great English and did not encounter any language barrier. Will definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting Dalat. Thank you for the being a great host!!!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights.
The location is great, the owner is very nice and helpful. When we arrived (after a very early flight), she offered us coffee and breakfast (for free, just because she is so nice).
The breakfast is great, and there are free mineral water as much as you want (24 hours a day) - the only hotel I've seen so far that had that.
The rooms are very clean and in some there is a balcony.
We booked a trip from the hotel, which was nice and the manager also helped us with booking a bus to Saigon.

The only con. is some dampness on the walls (happens a lot in Vietnam...)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This was a diamond in the rough. So happy we found this place to stay in DaLat after several other bad experiences at hotels there. The hotel has clean cute rooms at a great price and a wonderful homemade breakfast. Also the owner is a lovely host who speaks great English and was very helpful in telling us places around the city. Loved it here and will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone that goes to DaLat.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I and my parents stayed here for 3 nights and we paid an estimated of $15 US dollars which is pretty reasonable compared to the nice, big and comfortable room we got. Besides the good price and huge room, the service also played an imprortant part in determining why we love this hotel. The owner and the staffs were all so kind and helpful, as they warmly welcomed us even we got back late at night and woke them up. They also helped us to book to city tour tickets and to rent motorbikes. Plus, free drinking water and hot water were provided whenever we needed it. Nah I'm saying way too much so just a few last words: we had a really good stay here and definitely we would head straight to this hotel if we ever have chance to visit Dalat again. Go figure it our yourself and see if what I say is all true !!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Gloucester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed in a big room with double and single bed for $14. Room had private bathroom, no AC or fan necessary as Dalat is very cool. Room had a balcony.
The front of the hotel, where are room was, was a little noisy due to traffic noise. However, the owner was very accomodating and offered to move us to a room at the back if we liked. We liked the size of the room so we remained at the front of the hotel- but it is just something to consider.
Wifi was very good and consistent.
The hotel is well located with cafes, restaurants and town nearby. We strongly recommend next doors noodle soup.
Daily room cleaning and excellent generous breakfast.
Service was friendly and would recommend other travellers to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Augsburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed in the My Dream Hotel for 2 nights. Ha and her son made me feel very welcome. Ha asked me each of the 2 mornings whether i've slept well, she showed me the places I wanted to go to on the map. Breakfast is included here, as well, and it's not just a basci one: You get tea, coffee, even a juice if you want, fruit, a baguette with fried eggs and a baguette made as a French toast. The rooms also get cleaned every day, meaning they make your bed, clean floor and bathroom etc. Location is very good as it's only 5-10 min walk to backpacker street and markets. I would recommend anyone to stay here. They're just lovely!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Clean, large rooms in a great location with a very filling breakfast (baguette, toast, 2 eggs, fruit, tea & coffee).

The owner is lovely too and we ended up extending our stay for a couple of extra nights as we liked the place so much.

Be warned though:
If you need to do laundry, don't use the bakery place across the road. Several clothing items of ours went missing, never to be seen by us again.

We didn't think much of the 'country tour' that the hotel can arrange for you either. Basically they take you to a coffee farm (among other overpriced stuff) where if you buy the coffee it's 10x the price you can buy it for in Dalat centre. Also when we refused to buy lunch in what seemed to be the most expensive place for food in Dalat (200,000dong per meal, no doubt they would get commission), the tour guide rushed us through the rest of the tour, skipped some parts of the itinerary and took away our 'free' bottles of water. Very petty stuff really.

• Stayed July 2013