We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on our visit to Da Lat.
After arriving off the Sinh Tourist bus from Nha Trang, we were greeted by the grumpiest hotel staff I have ever encountered - not even a smile!
- stayed in room 5 in the basement which was reasonably quiet in comparison to what other reviewers have said
- good location, run by Sinh Tourist Co so this is where the bus stops should you travel with them. Also only a short walk from the lake and town centre
- no air conditioning/fan in the room, essential when it is as warm as it was on our visit
- breakfast below average (over-cooked eggs, some cold Vietnamese dishes, toast and fruit). Also, saw some of the staff helping themselves to the fruit - probably out of boredom since there were about 4 of them sitting around a table looking miserable!
- saw what looked like some bedbugs crawling out from under my pillow so spent the entire night in fear of being bitten by them
- tables in the dining room are very low, so if you are of average height, watch your knees! (I cracked my knee off the table in front of the waitress may I add, who didn't even ask if I was ok!)
- wifi very weak/non-existent in bedrooms and sporadic at best in public areas
overall I would say only stay here if a) you are on a budget and b) you leave it to the last minute to book and can't get anything else!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trung Cang Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.