“great trip from dalat to mui ne”

Vietnam Dalat Easyrider - Private Day Tours
Ranked #14 of 49 Outdoor Activities in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our group was formed to do motorcycle tours since 1991 with a lot experiences of riding on the country roads of Vietnam. After some years , we have been coming the leading group to give motorcycle tours in all Vietnam. We still try hard to give you the best service with many different routes and destinations to make you feel satisfied with our tours.We also set up a Backpacker – Tourists Cafe at the address 61 Ba thang Hai street -Dalat – Vietnam for travelers to check more information .All in all, we hope you would enjoy and have fun when riding with us.
Stuttgart, Germany
“great trip from dalat to mui ne”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We meet Viet in Dalat and we decided to make a tour to Mui Ne with him and his friend Lahn.
Both were very friendly and explained everything well. The whole trip was well organized, we felt very safe and had much fun on the bikes.
We saw a lot of places which we had never expected to see.
Marcel and Nina

Visited November 2013

“Daytour Dalat + 6 Daystour from Dalat to Hoi An”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We met Viet when we had breakfast in Dalat. He offered us a 6 Daystour from Dalat to Hoi An. But I was really sceptical, like I am always if people want to sell something to me at the street and because I had never ridden a motorbike.
Tan arrived a moment later and Viet introduced us to him. Both were really friendly and they just offered us their tours... they didn´t talk us into something!
After we have had a look into their recommendationbook, we decided for a 1 Daytour through Dalat for the next day. At the next morning they were waiting in front of our hostel. I was really nervous, but after a few minutes I felt very safe sitting on the bike. Tan and Viet are very considerately drivers, they always found a way to miss the potholes!
We saw a lot at our 1 Daytour! And decided to go to Nha Trang with them by a 3 Daystour. At the secound evening we decided to take the trip even longer by going to Hoi An with them.
So we enjoyed a whole week of sitting on their bikes, seeing a lot of different plantations, farms, people, beautiful landshapes, eating very good food (could have never ordered all that without them!) and last but not least they told us a lot about everything... the war, the culture, the minorities...
We recommend these guys and the tour to everybody!

We really enjoyed the tour with you guys! Thanks, Paulina & Jonas

Visited November 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
“Awsome 4 Day trip around Dalat - must do!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hey, I'm Joe from germany.

When I arrived in Dalat Mr. Viet from Vietnam Dalat Easy riders chatched me up on the street infont of my hotel. I thought just another annoying guy who tries to rip me off. But everything was different! He invited me to their office and offerd me a free drink to read their reviews. \My original plan wasx to do an 5 day trip from Dalat to Hoi An. But the weather changed so on the swecound day we decided to go to Nha Trang on the coast for one night and then back to Dalat, where Mr. Viet already booked me a sleeper bus ticket to Hoi An (was included!!).

Mr. Viet was always very friendly, manged to answer all my questions and his english was pretty good!
On the first day we went from Dalat and its amazing landscape down to the elephant waterfalls, had coffee made from weasel poo and enjoyed another amazing landscape great local food.

the secound day started with an elephant ride through the Lak Lake (-no words!!)
after we discovered the national park around the Dray Sap Waterfall and enjoyed waterfall massages in the middle of the jungle we arrived in Buon Ma Thuot and had delicous local rice rolls. - Just another day in paradise!!

on the third day from Buon Ma Thout down to Nha Trang we relaxed in hangmats, learned about the vietnam war and the regions affacted by agent orange (totally other feeling as looking on photos in museums!). After we arrived in Nha Trang we went out for fresh seefood at the local habour. (amazing!!)

The fourth day from Nha Trang up to Dalat was also amazing. Had seen the landscape in the Bus already, but to discover the pass on a motorbike.... GREAT!
Actually I think I can call Viet a friend of me, and all the time he look for me to enjoy. And I did!

Some facts: Motorbike was modern and well mantained, Viet's driving style was safe all the time and I felt very good behind him. The roads weren't flooded with other easy riders, he really knew the best and most beautiful backroads. Price was also okay with 70$ a day (good hotels, etc.)

So I just can say, do it! You can't imagine what I've seen and did in the last days. It's just the best way to discover the amazing central highlands and i defently will come back to do the trip to Hoi An.

Highlight of my three week backpacking trip through Vietnam!!

Visited September 2013
“A must do in Dalat.”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Mr. Sang and Mr. Tanh were our guides for our day trip in the Dalat countryside. They were friendly, funny, and very informative on the history of Dalat and Vietnam. The tour itself had a variety of activities. From waterfalls to weasel coffee, there is something for everyone on this trip. Upon finishing the day trip, my only regret was that I didn't book an overnight trip to Mui Ne or Nha Trang with easy riders: adventure of life.

Visited September 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The very best we did in Vietnam”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We booked a three-day-trip from Nha Trang to Da Lat. Even though it was raining every single day, we would do the entire trip again - exactly as it was!
Before the trip we were a bit worried about our huge backpacks, but they were securely fastened to the motorbikes by our two riders and off we went to the Central Highlands.
We saw so many things which we never could have seen if we travelled by bus only. And even renting motorbikes ourselves - we wouldn't have been able to see and do and eat all of these details!
If you want to do Vietnam properly, then you simply HAVE to do it with the Da Lat Easy Riders.

Visited August 2013