Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$30
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
US$27
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$22
eDreamsUS$27
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This holiday was a surprise for my wife birthday and what a brilliant experience it was! The apartments are first class in the most beautiful setting and the staff were friendly. It seemed that every member of staff wanted to give you the most amazing experience with lots of little extras thrown in and the attention to detail was second to none!! But a local is a little far central. I agree with a previous review that I really felt sorry saying goodbye as every one was so lovely! I will comeback for next year.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent room very pretty. The breakfast was nice. Reception staff seemed a bit uncomfortable at first but then I realized it was because their English wasn't that good - I found them to be very accommodating when I made the effort to speak and ask question. The food at the restaurant was very good. I would return to this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Hotel is located near the cable car to Thien Vien Truc Lam. The room size is ok, but due to humidity, there was always smell in the room. I had dirty bed-linen. Breakfast was served from the menu and it was ok. The receptionist didn´t speak English very well and she seemed to be bored all the time. But we had a problem with a noise comming from other rooms from early morning... this was very bad.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bobi86
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Room is quite ok and clean, but a litte bit noisy, terrible receptionist (especially a girl in day shift), actually the price wasn't cheap at all. I made a hotline call to complain many times but no one pick up. Very upset. Next time in Dalat never stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Long L
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Very pleasant place on a hill with mountain view. This place is opposite Da Lat central bus station and thus convenient if going to use that.

However this place is outside central Da lat and very remote. There's no dinner restaurant at the hotel and definitely not many options to dine in the neighbourhood. Forget about bars.

Date of stay: November 2016