Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel
  • Restaurant
Cam Do Hotel(Da Lat)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsincluding breakfastroom was cleanspecial thanksrecommend this hotelper nightbanh micity tourrooms are bigtoursmotorbikeenglishwifidarefrigeratormarketvietnamac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

A friend and I Stayed 3 nights here in a massive 3 bed private room. Clean, large, and cheap. Friendly staff, and Kevin who works night at reception also gave a great countryside tour!

Good location, not terribly far from the market either.

KH

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We did some research on Trip advisor and found 'Hotel Tulip' in DaLat, apparently located across from an awesome bakery right downtown, close to lake and the central market. We booked a 3 night stay with 3 people in the room.
We had a warm welcome by a friendly family and were given the key to our room on the 4th floor. Little disappointed by the worn towels and sheets and lack of charm I started to explore peeking into another room close by. Quite an improvement- a suite with a balcony, bath tub and sitting area. In the morning we tried to find the "famous" bakery but couldn't locate it. The hotel served quite a nice breakfast included in the room rate and we forgot to inquire about the bakery and started to explore the town. What a surprise to find "Hotel Tulip" not too far away and yes the bakery was amazing. We didn't regret that we stayed in the "wrong" Tulip and were actually quite pleased that this hotel catered mainly to vietnamese tourists that visit the lovely town of DaLat.

Room Tip: 4th floor suite with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The staff here were great and were the major reason the stay was awesome. The hotel itself is also really nice, with very large en-suite rooms with nice views over Da Lat. I would definitely recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The staff was very helpful and nice.

Our room was pretty basic but had everything we needed, it smelled a bit mouldy.

There was a little dog whining heartbreakingly for hours each night behind the hotel but I couldn't make out where it came from.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I booked a dorm room but there was no one else for dormitory, so I got a privet room at the same price, which was nice, but if you are into making new friends... this place is not the one to do so.
The hotel has 4 floors and no elevator.
Staff is very friendly and nice and tries to help with everything.
Breakfast is big. I am vegan - the staff apologized for having no vegan dishes on breakfast, asked me what they can give me and made me vegan noodle soup and extra fruit salad!

My room was ok, good for it's price, but it was on the 4th floor, where the family and workers live, and there was such bad acoustic I woke up on 5:30 am every morning when they woke up. Could hear EVERYTHING that was going on in other rooms. Including 2 hour vomiting of someone. The room was also very damp, I had wet clothes there for 2 days, which did not dry one bit. But- you can ask to move to another room and they will do it without any problems.

Wifi is ok most of the time.

Room Tip: Skip the loud 4th floor. Room 406 is too damp to breath.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo