The tulip Xanh (not to be confused with the tulip hotel, which if you ask for directions without an address is where people will try to send you) is located centrally (10 minute walk from the market) and is a great budget choice for staying in Dalat.
Our private triple room was enormous, with each of us getting a triple bed and with an ensuite only came to $7 a night per person which was one of the best prices we found in the area. The rooms are clean and there were plenty of toiletries provided.
The staff here are very helpful and were kind enough to provide us with umbrellas when we were trapped in the hotel by a heavy storm.
Other positives include:
Good WiFi that worked perfectly in the rooms and two public computers in the lobby.
Laundry service (30,000 vmd)
Free breakfast including eggs, coffee, bread and Dalat jam.
Good selection of tours of the area to choose from.
There were a few negatives that unfortunately lose this hotel its 5th star:
1) rooms were quite loud, you could here a lot through the walls and there were a lot of children running around early in the morning (however the host did apologise for the tour that had stayed that night) and the rain is fairly deafening
2) toilet had quite an odd smell, but luckily this did get sorted out.
However in general this is a very good hotel and a brilliant budget option for a stay in Dalat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulip Xanh Hotel is centrally located in Dalat City, just 5 minutes from Da Lat Market. The hotel features a tour desk, a business centre and beautiful and elegant rooms. Wi-Fi is available for free throughout the hotel. Hotel Tulip Xanh is located about 5 km from Love Valley and 35 km from Dalat Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.