“Great hideout, nice coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles

Windmills Hoa Binh
Ranked #139 of 255 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Cafe, Italian, International
Dining options: Takeout
Description: All Staff can speak English fluently and friendly. Bring you the best Feeling.
Singapore, Singapore
“Great hideout, nice coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The facade of the cafe caught our attention and we decided to make a visit after dinner. They serve a variety of ice blended coffee. I love their chocolate cookie blended, goes well with the matcha cake we ordered. The ambience was really nice, love the outdoor seating overlooking the streets. We ended up returning the next day and spent our afternoon there. Creme Brûlée ice blended taste great too!

Visited November 2013

• Vietnamese first
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Nice place for a tea or coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Windmills is a lovely place for a coffee or a tea. I do enjoy their matcha and the ice cappucino is equally nice.
The staff is very friendly and the place has a quite nice and clean atmosphere.
I tried their pumpkin cake for Halloween and this was lovely.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tung_Tran_BT, Manager at Windmills Hoa Binh, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Akybra,

Thank you for your review about us. Every time we hear a customer say they are satisfy with our service/drinks, food/vibe, we are more than happy. It's just simply our motivation to keep being better days after days...

It's just after a lond day working, seeing your review just simply pull us up.

Thank you again, for your kindness.

Tung Tran BT.
Marketing Manager.
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“I will come here soon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

My friends have very good review about Windmills: staffs, foods and drinks. When come back to Saigon, they usually miss all things belong to Windmills. If I have a chance to visit Dalat, I will come here to experience and enjoy!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank piatran
Tung_Tran_BT, Public Relations Manager at Windmills Hoa Binh, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Tin,

Thank you for your feedback. We really glad seeing you days and days chasing your passion.

Wish you all of luck.
Da Lat, Vietnam
“experience of myself.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

When i was a student in college school, i went to Windmills and i fell difficult, every thing in my mine seem to be evaporated because this space make me fogot everything i had to thing about, the time seem to be stop with only myself and woods, flowers and a best drink i know, then i want to become a member in windmills coffee. Now i'm a barista in windmills, my dream com true, i like it, this is good places, if you have any time, you will like to visit Windmills in Dalat_VietNam and fell the difference.

• Visited September 2013