“Love the balcony”
Review of Chu's House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Da Lat
Chu's House
Ranked #16 of 301 Da Lat B&B and Inns
Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
“Love the balcony”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I really like the architecture of the house as well as the atmosphere it gave.
The room is nice and warm, small but has a balcony to it (it's a deluxe room, otherwise you can take the room on the 1st floor that has a view to the garden) that make it seems to be a lot bigger
The location is great. Around 10 minute walking to the center

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Very good place to stay in dalat, big rooms and very clean, with perfect balconies ,great service, kindly people and good food. Really feels like home, away from home! the staff and owner are the best, helps for everything that they can to help with. There is very nice lobby and also restaurant where you can eat and drink during all the day- very good prices for the breakfast, wine, coffee, juice, the owner spoil all the time with things in the house, very good English speaker, very kind and honest. Very recommended place ever!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Avishai I
Manchester
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I ate as a single person here and was treated very well by the owner. Little extras 'on the house' kept coming. A curious thing was no menu, no prices ( unless you asked all the time). I ordered blind, entirely on trust that it would not be some rip- off and was shocked at the bill: so LOW was it! Food quality very reasonable, freshly cooked. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
perth
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Cannot talk more highly about this place. Our stay was great!the room was great nice size and big balcony!! The owner invited us for a complimentary dinner for the New year celebrations. Had a wonderful insightful conversation on vietnams History which kept my ears glued and opened my worldview.

It is family owned and they made us feel like their family. Helping us whenever we had a question, giving us tips for travelling around dalat.

When I visit Dalat again I will be staying here without a dout!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Moscow
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I supose that the hotel has good rooms on the 1st and 2 d floors but we stayed on the down floor: it was very humid in the evening and many moscuitos. 1st night i was awaken by strange noise of falling small things-i think it was mouse. I was affraid and next night slept with the light. The room was very small. the main advantage is hot water 24 h-great (as Viet hotels like to switch of the boiler and turn it only on guests request). The hotel hall is nice, perfect location: the best street full of restorants,very helpful and nice reseption: they can help book bus tickets and rent a bike.i supose other rooms much better but no advise to live on the down floor.

• Stayed January 2014