“So great trip in Dalat”

Sleep In Dalat Hostel
Ranked #9 of 513 Speciality Lodging in Da Lat
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Best hostel throughout my one month stay in Vietnam. Linh was really friendly and helpful like what all the previous reviews had mentioned, and she helped to bond the travellers together. That was how i met many other amazing travellers during the trip and even met up in Saigon afterwards. Extended my initial stay of 3 days to 5 days in Dalat as everything there was just so wonderful. Remember to sign up for canyoning in Dalat too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in anywhere! Lin and her family were so lovely and friendly, hostel has amazing vibe and the double room is huge! Incredible value for money, we would recommend it to anyone. But if you are a couple, the private double room is excellent value and much cleaner looking than most of the expensive hotels around Dalat. Friendly lovely staff, immaculate hostel, big comfy but firm bed and really good wifi and cable tv in double bedroom. Incredible value for money. Don't bother with a hotel, Sleep in Dalat is the best value in town. Easy walking distance in to main areas of town, I also thought it was lovely the way Lin and her family looked out for people who were traveling by themselves, she really goes to a lot of effort to make sure everyone is having a fun time and is feeling involved and is introduced to each other, if you are traveling alone I think Sleep in Dalat would be a great option, as there is a nice little common area and Lin organised things to do 2 out of the 3 nights we were there

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Please do not hesitate to book, the hostel is very clean with comfortable bunks/compartments and the best power shower!
The owner, Lin is so welcoming and gave us green tea and biscuits on arrival and sat with us to discuss our plans for Da Lat.
Breakfast is included (the fruit bowl was huge and delicious) and the staff are so helpful and kind.
The hostel is brand new and it's good to stay somewhere where the family who run it have a genuine excitement about and interest in their business and guests.

Thank You!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've stayed at my fair share of hostels backpacking for 11 months solid, but few have been as welcoming or friendly as the Sleep In Dalat. Lin is so helpful, she can answer pretty much any questions your throw her way.
The hostel itself feels brand new and I have yet to see a spec of dirt in this place. Dorms are little capsules so you've got a bit more privacy than yur average dorm.
I loved that Lin organized activities to get the hostel together. In the 4 nights that I've been here, I've gone to a traditional dance show and attended a BBQ here at the hostel.
All in all, this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I almost do not know where to start recommending this hostel. It wins on every single count. Accomodation: Very modern, clean and comfortable. Location: walking distance from everything. Customer Service: Unbelievable. Lynn and her whole family are so warm and caring. They invited me out for dinner, they held bbq's for guests........her brother even ran over to me with a biscuit one day when he noticed I was stressed (I has passport trouble when I arrived first). I had such a good time in Sleep in Hostel that I extended my original booking from 2 nights to 4. Honestly, it has to be seen to be believed. I havent stayed in a hostel of such quality before, after and I doubt I will.

And make sure you book canyoning with Lynn. The company she books with are top class and all tours canyoning are equal price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Never have my friends and I felt more welcomed and comfortable than we have at this hostel in Dalat. The manager greeted us with tea and cookies and was genuinely friendly to us, as she sat down and made conversation. Her being friendly and the hostel being extraordinarily clean and modern made the experience wonderful. There's a small restaurant that included breakfast on the first floor. Every night we stayed there was some kind of dinner being held by the hostel whether it was a BBQ at a friends or a local food dinner in the hostel.
Absolutely perfect!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

One of the greatest hostels! The owners completely make this the most comfortable hostel ever- along with the amazingly clean and comfy dorm rooms, free tea and breakfast, amazingly delicious huge gala dinners... The hostel has such a homely feel to it and the owners are so accommodating, friendly and kind people. Dalat is such a nice place and this hostel would be the best there

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business