“Best hostel in da lat!”

Sleep In Dalat Hostel
Ranked #9 of 526 Speciality Lodging in Da Lat
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome, 5 month old hostel, everything is shiny and new. Beds comfy and cosy and showers super hot. The perfect remedy to the long journey to dalat or to recuperate after the canyoning which you will certainly be doing! Seriously cosy.

Diligent and super friendly English speaking staff offer brilliant advice on the best local spots for (really awesome) Vietnamese cuisine, massages, coffee, whatever, and will generally go miles out of their way to help you out with whatever traveler whims you may have. Good breakfast and excellent facilities for cooking for yourself if you get adventurous.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This has to be the best place to stay in Dalat. I had a frustrating journey to Dalat, but none of that mattered once I was greeted by the warm hospitality of Linh and the staff at Sleep-in Dalat. I received the recommendation from a traveller that I met in Mui Ne. He could not recommend the place enough, and for good reason. The rooms are immaculately clean and well serviced. Upon booking I received a few emails ensuring I found the hostel (it is tucked away, but I love that). There is always an awesome vibe anywhere in the building. Linh took us out to a local Vietnamese BBQ and then to Bepub - check it out!! I wish I could have stayed longer in Dalat. The town is small, but the countryside has a lot to offer (Canyoning, Villages etc.), and if I had the time, there is no doubt that I would have stayed at Sleep-in Dalat Hostel. Oh, and the free breakfast is the best I have had in Vietnam!

Room Tip: I stayed in a private room. Which was huge and awesome. But the dorms looked great too
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kbo5000
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Best hostel, super clean and more importantly superb owner organizes all kinds of social events for hostel guests so it is easy to meet new people and you can experience dalat from more local perspective.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay..! Welcome tea on arrival. So clean. Family dinners. Had a great time at this place. Linh is so helpful and sweet. She booked our tours for us and brought us to a local restaurant. Didn want to leave!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Myself and five girls booked here for 2 nights while in Da lat! Having stayed in different hotels/hostels while travelling this was undoubtably the best! Beds quite private, the cleanest rooms and great owner! From the moment we arrived we were greeted by a friendly owner with tea and made us feel right at home! Linh (Jenny) organised our Canyoning trip which was great. She took us and others from the hostel to a local BBQ and the following night had a hostel family dinner cooked for us in the hostel which was amazing! The hostel is in a good location and I would highly recommend people to stay there especially if you want a great nights sleep!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Sleep In is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere.

Linh and her sister Thanh are really friendly, helpful and energetic and make you instantly feel at home. Although the dorm sleeps about 15 people, you still feel like you have your own private space due to the layout and free lockers.

The whole place is kept absolutely spotless! It's unrivalled when it comes to cleanliness, someone is always sweeping or cleaning up.

While we were there they organised a couple of family dinners for anyone who wanted to join in. The food was spectacular and all home made by the family. An absolute must if you stay there.

I really couldn't recommend Sleep In enough to anyone heading to Dalat.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and I met really nice people, they have an amazing staff that speak great english and the dorms arent usual bunkbeds so they dont squeek as much and they are quite cool and really clean. Also, i had an accident and one of the staff ( i dont know if she is the manager) went with me even though she didnt like the blood. I thought it was so nice and thoughtfull and they took care of me the entire next day. I loved the hostel in general but best staff ever.

• Stayed: August 2014