The staff here at this resort are excellent from the moment you check in to the minute you leave. You are assigned a personal host who goes out of their way to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. The location is away from the centre of town but that is what we prefer, away from the bustle - there is a free shuttle anyway. Rooms are quirky but had a number of pleasant touches such as chocolates daily and artichoke tea. The restaurant is good but the prices are over the top for the standard - service is once again of a very high standard. Breakfast was also very enjoyable with lots of choices to suit international tastes. Our only concern was loud noise nightly from a bar/karaoke which started up nightly at about 7 30 and went on until about 11 - hardly fitting in with the tranquility marketing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Fastbooking so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat